PVH Corp. Marketing Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jun 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 345 interviews

Interviews at PVH Corp.

Positive100%
Employee Referral50%
Applied online50%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in Apr 2019

Interview

All of my interviews went well, so I am biased to say that the interview process went smoothly. However, I often had to send HR multiple emails before they would respond with updates/scheduling/etc. I understand that they often can't do much until the interviewer's schedule is figured out, but AT LEAST respond to the potential employee letting them know that. It was very frustrating. Also, other companies that I have worked for have provided interviewer training classes, which I definitely believe my now managers could have used. I felt as though they were not very prepared or well versed in how to interview.

Interview Questions
  • Run me through your resume
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PVH Corp.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in Apr 2016

Interview

Sent in my resume and cover letter, had a phone conversation with recruiter, offered job, filled out the offer letter, tax forms, and processed my online profile. There was also an onboarding process that I completed my first day at the office with other interns who were hired for our program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed