PVH Corp. Merchandise Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated 3 Aug 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 355 interviews

Interviews at PVH Corp.

Positive100%
Applied online60%
Employee Referral40%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

Applied via linkedin and got a call from HR. I had 3 interviews in total with HR, hiring manager and colleagues. Had to do an excel test in the 2nd interview but overall a pleasant experience and the process went smoothly

Interview Questions
  • Whats your career background? Standard questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Amsterdam)

Interview

Eerst met iemand contact opgenomen die daar werkte, naar de juiste HR persoon toe gestuurd. Ze heeft me ge contact. Daarna met de Merchandiser gesproken, dan met de Senior Manager, en uiteindelijk met de vice president van de afdeling.

Interview Questions
  • Wat heb je op school geleerd? Wat heb je op de uni geleerd? Hoe stel je prioriteiten? Hoe denk jij dat de functie er uit ziet?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in Jun 2019

Interview

The process took a total of 5 weeks, from my first interview to my first day on the job. In my opinion, this was a fast interviewing and hiring process, which was very satisfying. I was able to interview for the job I wanted and start working pretty quickly after getting the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What class at my university was the most applicable to the position I was interviewing for

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

Interview process was smooth and easy. I first had a phone screening by the HR, later I was invited for one on one interview . I had 2 rounds of face to face interviews. The panel were very easy to talk to and I felt very confident my interview went well at the end of it. I was offered the job after a week.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful