Pabst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pabst

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Pabst (Denver, CO)

Interview

In depth, honest interview making sure that you are the right person, but also that you know what you're signing up for. The managers met with me, made sure that they explained not just what this role would entail but what they hoped a person in this role would aspire to move on to. Very casual and if preparing for this interview I would reccomend coming in with confidence and in a casual manner looking to have a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a customer yelling at you/ insulting you and your company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pabst (Tampa, FL) in Jul 2018

Interview

Initial phone interview, no follow up interview and little communication following. Asked questions about my experience, local venues, knowledge of the Pabst brand. Overall a pretty friendly interview and not too formal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pabst

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pabst in Mar 2015

Interview

The initial interview with the hiring manager was very positive and felt more like an informal discussion than an interview. Afterwards he said he would recommend me to move through to the next round of interviews, a process that would take a couple weeks to plan and schedule. Fast forward 2.5 months later...after numerous follow up emails on my behalf, and return emails from the Mgr stating reasons/excuses such as "holding patterns and other issues taking precedence over the market area" I sent yet another email inquiring about the status of the position and was informed Pabst had hired someone else that same week. The frustrating part of everything wasn't not being hired. If another candidate was a better fit or had greater experience than me, I'll accept that. What I don’t appreciate is the fact I was never really given an honest shot at the role in the 1st place. If you say you "like someone" and you're going to move them forward, do it. Don't blow smoke and get people's hopes up. Also, Pabst should really try to reach out to the candidates who weren't hired to inform them they weren't, before the candidate has to call and get the news themselves. Especially after they've been goose chasing the position for 2.5 months.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the culture of our company?
8 people found this interview helpful

Pabst

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pabst

Interview

It was a very quick turnaround. They used an executive search. The first interview was with Region Director and General Manager, second interview with VP of Sales, had to fly to his location. Had a phone interview with HR and did an online personality assessment. The whole process took under 30 days and was a great experience from beginning to end.

Interview Questions
  • what do you know about the financial situation of our company.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pabst (Denver, CO) in Apr 2012

Interview

The process is common to most Beverage company's. There is an initial interview, a thirty thousand feet perspective. Then there is a second interview to identify if you have the skill's, knowledge and personality to execute the position that you are interviewing for. Then the third interview decides if you are the fit to the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to travel at least two weeks a month?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pabst (San Antonio, TX) in Apr 2012

Interview

The HR VP contacted me after a week I submitted my application. The following day I had an interview with the VP of Operations by phone, two weeks later had the face to face interview with the hiring manager. Three weeks after the interview they offer the job. The timeline is a little bit longer, but since the VP's are in California, the hiring managers have to wait for them.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Pabst?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pabst (Beverly Hills, CA) in Nov 2011

Interview

I had series of emails with internal recruiter after applying online several days before. Recruiter was very helpful in explaining the culture specific to that office location, said it was "not for everyone" but they are also looking for people excited about the Brand. Sheduled to meet with hiring Mgr next day, I had to complete paperwork and submit prior to the interview. In-person went really well (seemed like more of a conversation/discussion due to comfort level and my experience), was asked to keep them posted of my job search and he wanted me to meet with/speak to others. Followed up with Recruiter week later via email to which I received a short, form response saying I was not moving forward in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working with highly demanding people? If so, how do you manage it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pabst (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2011

Interview

HR rep was extremely friendly and informative, a real pleasure to talk with. Took the time to explain the culture and the intricacies of the job.

Interview Questions
  • How did you deal with difficult/ strong opinionated people in Marketing
RSS Feed</>Embed