Pactera Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 112 of over 112 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Pactera

Application

I interviewed at Pactera

Interview

There is a phone call interview first which asked about your basic experience and expectation. After few days, I received the invitation for interview. HR team is very friendly and helpful. The process is quick and smooth. I received offer letter within one week.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pactera (Kuala Lumpur) in Sep 2021

Interview

very good and helpful hiring manager. Not only interview also guide on learning experience. Provide alot of knowledge regarding testing. Providing guidance on testing and also the terms used in testing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pactera

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pactera

Interview

Poorly conducted interviews by rookies. 1st round went on for n hour. Then HR informed me that reviews are positive and the VP took the 2nd round. The 2nd round went for close to an hour as well. After conducting 2 hours of interview sessions, I got to know that I didnot clear the 2 nd round. Well, an advice for free, if you want to reject candidates reject them sooner in 10-15 mins, please donot take your own sweet time since its a waste of time and efforts from both sides. Poor response from HR as well. Had to take multiple followups over period of 3 weeks to finally arrive at a conclusion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pactera

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pactera

Interview

The interview with this company lasted for an hour. 2 hiring managers- Face to face interview was conducted. I Mostly was asked about MY previous experiences and how I handled situations/ projects/ deadlines etc

Interview Questions
  • Was asked Root cause analysis , more in depth QA related questions

Pactera

Application

I interviewed at Pactera

Interview

short and sweet and to the point. Manager asked business and technical questions about past experiences and how will you adopt to working with international and diverse group of managers

Interview Questions
  • What is your sales strategy moving forward

Pactera

Application

I interviewed at Pactera

Interview

HR arrange in last minutes , didn't provide JD until last minutes send out. very slow response and I can't get my answer most of the time but i need to keep follow up with HR . I think this need to be improved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pactera

Application

I interviewed at Pactera

Interview

It was so weird. They contacted me over the over asking the same questions that I already answered. I'm not sure if this is just a technical issue or horrible management of candidate profiles. I actually had to double check if they're legit...because it sure doesn't feel like they are.

Interview Questions
  • What's your notice period w/ your current employer? (something like that; can't quite remember. It's been a while.)

Pactera

Application

I interviewed at Pactera

Interview

Questions centered around ability to do online research. Job consists more of auditing existing data for correctness than actual analysis. There was a required auditing exercise that was included as part of the application process, which took about an hour to complete. The interview also focused on the thought process involved in completing this exercise.

Interview Questions
  • What was the thought process involved in choosing the selected attributes for item five in the exercise?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pactera (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

First round technical questions about core Java selenium and collections. Interviewer is stretching too much about the implementations and switching to another questions very fastly. Overall the process is good more short and concise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pactera

Application

I interviewed at Pactera

Interview

Good, it was brief. It was not hard and not easy. It was a good introductory interview. The manager was asking all the regular questions. The process seems to be a few interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Interviews