PageGroup Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia | Glassdoor.co.in

PageGroup Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia

Interviews at PageGroup

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2018.

Interview

very extensive, first over the phone, then f2f with direct manager, then f2f with another line manager, then with national manager, then wanting to do sales calls over the phone.
    The interviews were never overly formal but were very extensive, which when considering someone who has been in recruitment for 3 years with one employer showing longevity and capability to do the role is not really necessary.

Interview Questions

• about recruitment experience, industry, sales, targets, KPIs   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews in quick session, 1 round was all about myself and my motivation to join the company. 2nd Round was role play and 3rd round was with the MD of NSW.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

First did a phone interview, then was asked to come meet at her office the next day for a face to face interview. She then sent my resume over to the hiring company and the next stage will be undertaken with them.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

The whole recruitment process took 3 weeks. Started with the call from internal TA specialist, then had interviews with manager, director, then did role play with manager again, finally met the managing director before having the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Extensive process of five interviews including personality testing and role plays. I went to every interview with full confidence and I had positive feelings throughout the entire process.

Personality testing is looking at resilience, determination and teamwork as main metrics of success.

the role play featured a business development (cold call) with a follow up meeting with that client to try and sell the service.

My negative view of the process only came when in the final interview they told me I would be called the following day with the result. I was never contacted. It wasn't so much that I didn't get the role, it was that they never showed me the respect to even give me a call and tell me I hadn't received an offer. If they had of contacted me and given me feedback the experience would have been much more positive, a short and simple phone call would have been appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Michael Page?
      What interests you about recruitment and sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for internship. Phone interview was good but face to face was very cut and dry. Didnt like what I was dressed in so he didnt really care about any of my remaining answers.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast quick, lots of detail on the business and they really told me what was going to be involved. There was a lot of questions from my side and they were appreciative of my understanding of the company. We spoke about what value I could add to the business

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for 3 ours. Met various leaders from the organisation. Great experinece. Very friendly and polite. I did not feel intimidated at all. I was walked through the office which pretty much means they will make you an offer. Upon 3 stages, i was made an offer. Upon my offer I was greeted by other consultants and Manager which was nice. I took my time to review the contract. Nothing too indepth.

Membership Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called and I had a generic first-stage phone screening: accepted e-vite to an interview the next day, got a message two hours before the interview from the recruiter cancelling (as she was ill). It happens, no problem. Received a new e-vite, which was set for a public holiday. Confirmed it electronically, and received the message that she had confirmed it on her calendar too. Went to the office, no one was there - give her a call, "whoops, forgot that I set that interview for today! Can you come in tomorrow?". Uh, okay. Go in, and the recruiter was incredibly rude, dismissive and condescending. Went through general interview questions, and then finished up. Never had an recruiter be so rude.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PageGroup (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

They called me after two months for an interviews. The interview itself was okay including typical questions like where I see myself in a few years. Anyway a more than negative experience as they invited me fours times (!!!) for an interview in three different departments and NEVER called back while they told me "we'll call you tomorrow latest". Very very unprofessional for such a huge company that describes itself as specializing in recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Why Michael Page?
      What do you know about us?
      What are the values of MP?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.