Palms Casino Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Palms Casino Resort Interview Questions

Interviews at Palms Casino Resort

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palms Casino Resort

Upper Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Palms Casino Resort (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with one of the VPs. Interview was ok not bad but not outstanding either. My issue is that there has been absolutely no response no Yes or No answer. Just crickets and my follow up was ignored. I find it extremely unethical to simply never provide any response to a candidate that puts in so much effort to prepare, express interest in joining your company. To simply blatantly ignore someone is wrong. At the end of the day , if they treat inquiring candidates this way it is more than likely a reflection of how they treat guests and staff. Disrespectful!

Not even a courtesy decline from the auto system...who knows it’d been months , so I logically assume I don’t have the job lol

Interview Questions

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palms Casino Resort (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

2 Interviews both at the HR office. First Interview was group about 12 people with two interviews (one m one f). We went in circle with Intro and a have you worked in the industry before where doing what? Then fun off beat questions, where we all got to sort of just shout out our opinion and take the floor for a few moments, we went on like that for remainder of the interview. Second interview was individual but we waited in holding room for at least an hour each before going in to speak with two reps who asked more specific questions like what would you do in example situations.

Interview Questions

• In group Interview: What Actor or Actress would play you in a movie and why?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.