Paramatrix Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Paramatrix Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Paramatrix Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First there is aptitude test, which have 45 questions related to maths,logic and technical.
    After that second is programming round in that they asked to write code for the question that ask.
    After there technical interview.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

1.apti and coding (distance , work and programming problems)
    2.technical and hr(tell me about yourself and patterns program or the program which you have done in coding round they may ask to manipulate it..they have the records although it happens online)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cut Off, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Cut Off, LA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Technical round either telephone or one on one followed by pm round and he round. After that negotiating and submission of documents to get the offer in hand. Documents are verified and. Returned on joining.Technical round either telephone or one on one followed by pm round and he round. After that negotiating and submission of documents to get the offer in hand. Documents are verified and. Returned on joining.

Interview Questions

• About technology, projects handled, basic concepts and design patterns   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Mumbai) in December 2019.

Interview

It was fresher's drive held at their Sanpada office. There were 5 rounds.

1. Aptitude Round
    General aptitude questions based on Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and C. Their qualifying criteria is high.

2. Machine Round
    1 question based on array. Any programming language from C, C++, Java, PHP, Python can be used. You have to write program on paper. My program was Handshake problem.

3. F2F Technical Round
    Questions are based on the program you wrote in Machine Round . They may ask you to manipulate the program. Questions based on resume, project are asked too.

4. HR Round
    HR will tell you about 3 years bond and will discuss salary structure. No BS like tell me about your strengths and weaknesss, where do you see yourself in 5 years? etc. will be asked. HR Round is pretty straightforward.

5. Managerial Round
    Any Senior person will take this round. It's basically discussion. They will tell about technologies they work on. They will confirm bond acceptance again.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Mumbai).

Interview

First round was aptitude test including logical , quant and technical ,second round was written programming test with simple string array questions.third round was technical interview with java oops concept and basic questions and last round was hr round

Interview Questions

• I did not cleared the apti round .but they wanted candidate for a 3 year bond   Answer Question

Trainee Soft Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Mumbai) in June 2019.

Interview

1st Round was Aptitude Test
    2nd Round was Coding Test
    3rd Round was Technical Interview
    4th Round was HR Interview

It was a one day interview process and bond was for 3 years and amount was 3 lakhs

Interview Questions

• Aptitude was easy as it has logical questions, shape questions, age questions & directions questions.
      Coding Round was bit hard as they asked you to code on arrays in your choice of programming language.
      Technical interview was based on the programming language in which you have written the program   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (New Delhi) in March 2019.

Interview

Consists of 4 rounds
    1 aptitude
    2 after aptitude 2 programs are asked which takes place online directly after you clear aptitude
    3. Technical interview
    4 HR
    Aptitude consisted of not that much hard questions
    In technical question were asked on Java like overloading,overriding,static and other core concepts and about projects you have done
    HR asked tell me about yourself

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chiplun

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Chiplun) in February 2019.

Interview

First there Will be aptitude test then programming test if get pass in both then there will be technical interview round again if one get selected in this round also then lastly there will be HR interview

Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

First Round is Aptitude Round. After Aptitude there is Programming Test where one program they can give about string in my case it's find Duplicate. After this Hr Round Discuss about company bond and etc. Then there is final Technical based on Code.After this Final Hr.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies.

Interview

Technical Online Test
    Apptitude Test for junior
    Technical Round is in-person
    If you clear the first round there will be 2 round
    If you clear the Technical rounds then it is followed by HR round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.