Paramatrix Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Paramatrix Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 16 Mar 2019

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cut Off, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Cut Off, LA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Technical round either telephone or one on one followed by pm round and he round. After that negotiating and submission of documents to get the offer in hand. Documents are verified and. Returned on joining.Technical round either telephone or one on one followed by pm round and he round. After that negotiating and submission of documents to get the offer in hand. Documents are verified and. Returned on joining.

Interview Questions

• About technology, projects handled, basic concepts and design patterns   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

1.apti and coding (distance , work and programming problems)
    2.technical and hr(tell me about yourself and patterns program or the program which you have done in coding round they may ask to manipulate it..they have the records although it happens online)

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

There are 4 rounds to crack.
    1. Normal apptitud based on maths questions like speed, time, distance,time and work, relationship, logical,data interpretation, series, age, partnership,
                   25 questions in 30 minutes
    2. Programming test (simple program on string and array)
    Eg find repeated character in the string.
    3. Technical round questions on project
    4. Hr round

Interview Questions

• 1.series 8 7 11 12 14 17 17 22 ?
      2. The difference between 42% of the number and 28 % of the same number is 210. Find that number.
      3. The sum of two number is twice the difference between two number.if the one number is 10 find the second number.
      4. The speed of the train is 49kmph crosses the pole in 7 second. Find the distance.
      5. Find the non leap year in between 1801 to1900.
      6. A person purchase a horse and cart. He sold cart at 10% loss and horse at 20%gain he will not lose anything. If he loss 5% on cart and gain 5% on horse then he gain 10 %.find the initial rate of horse and cart.   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies in August 2015.

Interview

The process consist of 3 rounds. First was general aptitude test consisting of 25 question. The second round was technical test pen and paper basic programs. Last round was technical + HR interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Mumbai) in April 2013.

Interview

Technical Test which is an Online Test. They use there own platform for this online test.
    Technical Test is followed by Personal Interview and finally the Human Resource Round.
    For Freshers they always take in big numbers as they have an extensive training of 3 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.... they are very clear on what to offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy to crack the interview.
    There were 3 rounds
    1>Aptitude test(25 questions , 50 minutes)(easy)
    2>Programming Test(2 problem statement to program)(very easy )
    3>HR & Technical Round(Little technical questions with some personality check)

Questions are very easy
    Minimum average practise is needed.
    Non-IT students or freshers can easily go through
    Just need to revise all the basics

Programming test question
    1>Write program for fibonacci series
    2> print the pattern
    It was paper test

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Mumbai) in July 2012.

Interview

Initially there was an online exam which consisted of a mixture of technical and logical questions.After that there was a written test which consisted of three questions-relating to sorting algorithms.After that there was a technical interview in which you have to justify what you have written in the technical test and answer a few basic questions related to databases, software life cycle,data structures,searching and sorting algorithms etc. Then there was a HR round in which they ask you only one question-Whether you are willing to accept to work on a salary of Rs. 8000?

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was how to proceed towards sorting more than 10,00,000 numbers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no chance of negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies.

Interview

Technical aptitude, 1 on 1 Interview, HR Round

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra).

Interview

First you have to go through mix apti i.e. technical as well as normal apti in technical section there were some data structure questions as well as normal c debugging. If selected you have to go through coding round mostly they will ask you to draw some pattern using any language of your choice . After that interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to implement linked list operations.
      Tell me about your projects   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Paramatrix Technologies (Mumbai) in June 2018.

Interview

There was a walkin interview you first need to do registration and then Firstly there was an aptitude round which had easy questions and some basic for loops questions, if selected then Code writing test ,if selected then technical round and finally was HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.