Pariveda Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 134 of over 134 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

First a recruiter screen by phone, then a technical screen by zoom. If you get through those, the rest is a thorough interview process involving behavioral, analytical, and people leadership aspects. Includes at least one case study interview requiring a presentation to executive-level leaders.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked a question about a high-impact, urgent situation that required considering the client, your team, and the technical problem at hand.
    1 Answer

Pariveda Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions

Interview

Detailed with multiple focused sessions and scenario based questions. Initial interviews were focused on role and job, but final sessions were very subjective. Good questions which made you think through your rationale and approach to problem solving.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Pariveda Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions

Interview

A couple of rounds; Lots of back and forth dialogue with interviewer; Quite a long period between all rounds of interviewing; Due to COVID, they only take one student from each college (supposedly)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn. They stuck to the interview process outlined on their website. I had a 3rd round interview with a VP before getting rejected. I first had a phone screen with the recruiter, after which a Zoom call with an engineering manager was scheduled. After interviewing with the engineering manager, I had a Zoom call scheduled with the office VP. All of the interviews were very conversational in manner. The 2nd interview was a skills assessment where I talked about my experiences in my current role and was asked some general questions about the technologies I had experiences in. I want to stress how many green flags I saw during this process until the very end. The recruiter was very professional when messaging and communicating with me in a timely manner. They were upfront about salary during the initial phone screen. The people were great to talk to. But the huge red flag for me is that they do not abide by their own core principles. They talk a lot about investing in the individual and helping people grow into their fullest potential. But the truth is they don't value a person's eagerness or ability to learn or even relevant skills or experiences as an asset or an indicator of someone who could succeed at their company. Not only did I have 1.5 years of experience within a software development role, I also taught others to code, but I was told that I did not have have enough experience for their "entry level" job. This company has all the early phases of the interview process down, I will admit that. I enjoyed my conversations and genuinely thought they were being open and honest with me for most of it. But when it came down to it, it was the same old story, except this time I did have enough experience, and for whatever reason it still wasn't enough. I would have at least appreciated some honesty as to why I was rejected instead of going with the generic reason of lack of experience, because in this case, it was so clearly not true.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by Pariveda yesterday and by my standards, as a software developer, it went well. I was asked a question about software engineering and was able to illustrate the answer. In the technical portion of the interview, the interviewer wasn't technical at all and had no idea what kind of question he was asking. The person shadowing the 20 year veteran during the interview knew more what he was talking about and was much more articulate. The interviewer displayed poor eye contact. He seemed lost in his own words. And couldn't articulate a reasonable technical question. He couldn't follow anything a software engineer was saying. If you are thinking about interviewing for this company or applying, I'd recommend you look elsewhere. The website is very misleading. It has on it the interview process but the interview I went through was completely different. If you consider yourself a person of high talent and true grit, you need to look elsewhere. Save yourself the trouble from making the mistake of accepting a job offer from a company that isn't honest about their mission, intentions, or work.

Interview Questions
  • They couldn't articulate a good question concerning the static keyword in programming nor object instances. It was a technical interview and they only asked me one technical question, which is shown above.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was longer than expected but each step was thorough and provided ample opportunity to display my skills and personality. My recruiter was present and available through each step and set expectations appropriately.

Interview Questions
  • How do you keep yourself organized in regards to projects and deadlines?

Pariveda Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions

Interview

I applied and they reached out to me I had two interviews then a business case scenerio where we went over a previous assignment. They reviewed how we answered and adjusted to the solution.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pariveda Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions

Interview

The process began with a 45 minute recruiter screen. This is as far as I got in the process so I cannot speak to the remainder of the interview process there

Interview Questions
  • What are you passionate about? What experience do you have working in a team setting? Why Pariveda?

Pariveda Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions

Interview

The process included four steps: initial talk with a recruiter, then a first round personal interview, after that a cognitive exam, and lastly a final interview with manager. Super engaging and nice throughout whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was given a strong recommendation to apply after speaking to employees from the engineering team at an event which was casual, however the employees were still representing Pariveda. When I began the application process for a technical role, everything seemed friendly and productive. However, once the process got started in earnest, instead of a technical assessment I was asked to take a very strange quiz full of "gotcha" questions about things like scheduling meetings and calculating sales figures. After taking the quiz, and although I thought I did well, the recruiter ghosted me and did not answer my emails. I have not heard back from the company and I don't know if I can recommend interviewing with them, as they seem perfectly willing to waste your time.

Interview Questions
  • When would you schedule a meeting with three people given a list of the times each has available?
  • Drag bar charts to reflect percentage sales figures for various departments
2 people found this interview helpful

Pariveda Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions in Mar 2021

Interview

My interview process with Pariveda started off on the wrong foot, and did not improve much from there. The process consisted of: - Initial HR screen - Personality assessment and cognitive assessment - Executive interview w/ Pariveda VP - Case study interview, working in a team with 2 other candidates I missed their initial email to schedule an HR screen. I don't know why, but Gmail flagged it as a promotion or spam and I didn't see it until I manually searched for it a month later (same thing happened to a friend). The screening itself was pleasant and standard. The cognitive assessment consisted of many math/logic/pattern recognition questions on a tight time limit. Ironically, the executive interview was the best I’ve ever had: he asked some typical questions ("how do you work in a group?", "talk about a time you made a mistake", etc.) but then probed deeply into my responses, to where he (and I, for that matter) really learned something about the person that I am. I’m not sure how much I can say about the case study without violating the NDA. The other candidates and I did it remotely, collaborating through Miro. After forming our solution, we had to present it to a panel of reviewers. The reviewers told us we did "great" and that we would hear back within a week. This was on a Friday. The following Monday I started talking to another company and, following my belief that Pariveda's decision was imminent, we crammed their entire recruitment process into a single week, and they gave me an offer the next day. At this point, Pariveda was overdue to get back to me. I waited a few days past the initial deadline and got in contact with a recruiter, who gave me a vague response about "holdups" and promised an answer "soon". A few days later I tried again with a senior university/campus recruiter and was unambiguously promised a decision "next Tuesday", 18 days after my final interview and 11 days after the originally given decision date. Naturally, Tuesday came and went without me hearing a thing, despite me emailing and calling to follow up. I still have not heard a decision and doubt I ever will. This is all doubly frustrating because I know that the 2 candidates I worked with during the case study have received offers. It is a shame. You'll notice from its Glassdoor reviews that Pariveda is highly regarded by its employees, and I have several friends who work there and can vouch for that. So if you do manage to make it through their recruitment with your sanity intact, I imagine it may well have been worth it. I’ll never know though. Despite this being my dream company, I’ve decided that not being offered feedback or even an explicit decision after such an involved interview process is too much disrespect to stomach. I’ve decided to take the offer from their competitor and hope for the best.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to give unpleasant news or feedback to someone. What kinds of roles do you take and contributions do you make when working in a team?
2 people found this interview helpful