Pariveda Solutions Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Pariveda Solutions

1 Interview Review

0.0

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed for a role as a software engineer/consultant/technology architect. The interview process was pretty streamlined and they were very quick in setting up the interviews.

First step is the HR screen and they go over your background and see your fit for the position.

Second step is a technical phone interview with a senior manager/solutions architect. In this round they dive deeper into your resume and go through technical details of your work: design patterns, technology stack, why you did certain things and some behavioral questions.

Final round is onsite interview for ~1-2 hrs with the managing director of the local office and it is more behavioral/situational (tell me of a time when ....) interviews.

I initially applied for the role based on the reviews and compensation estimates on Glassdoor for the position. It is very misleading as I found out that it is a pretty small consulting company and they did not even come close to the minimum salary range listed for the positions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.