Payatu Security Consulting Interview Questions
Updated 30 Jan 2023
- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune Area
- - Pune
- - Mumbai Area
- - Mumbai
- - West Bengal
- - Calcutta Area
- - Calcutta
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Dubai
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Payatu Security Consulting
Interviews for Top Jobs at Payatu Security Consulting
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Payatu Security Consulting in Nov 2022
Round 0 : 30 min basic's of web, networking and working of various tools Round 1: 1 Hour Technical depending on web, mobile or source code. Your fundamentals must be very clear. Round 2: ! hour Technical with tower lead Round 3: HR round
- What is Same Origin Policy and Cross Origin Resource Sharing
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
I interviewed at Payatu Security Consulting (Pune) in Oct 2022
4 stages in the interview Technical 1 Technical 2 Technical 3 Managerial / HR round I interviewed for the embedded firmware engineer. Interviews were good. First round C and Data structures. Second round ARM and low level programming and past company experience. Last round was salary negotiation and company benefits.
- volatile, const, linked list, stack, queue, header files, assembly language programming, C language programming. I2C, CAN, RS485 and RS232 protocols. Build toolchain understanding. Software hardware debuggers.
Got a burning question about Payatu Security Consulting? Just ask!
Hi people.. So I'm a bachelor.. I love seeing money credited to my account and every transaction hurts me. My total cost on me per month is 10000 and I earn 90k . How do I get out of this selfish minimalist attitude. I do not like to spend my money and every morning after waking up I check my account
Need help My friend completed her Mtech in 2019 and doing lectureship with package around 3LPA. She is planning to switch to IT. She doesn't have any IT experience and we are planning to add 2 years of fake of manual testing experience. I know fake experience is not good now a days, but there is no option as she has 4yrs of gap. She applied for multiple jobs in last 15 days fr manual test and did not get a single response. I'd really appreciate If you have any better suggestions pls provide.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Payatu Security Consulting
- they asked questions related to settimeout function
Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan
I applied online. I interviewed at Payatu Security Consulting (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Aug 2020
The hiring process is pretty competitive and you need to have good knowledge to clear the interview. Knowledge of C and scripting required to clear interview with strong Networking basics.
- Network Questions: 1) OSI Model and Layers 2) Transport and Nework Layer 3) ICMP & Traceroute working 4) OS Detection using PIng 5) Nmap is which layer tool and its os detection 6) WPA-2 4way handshake 7) ICMP,TCP,IP Header Length 8) SSL Handshake 9) What happens when we type google.com in browser 10) Router working 11) Subnetting 12) Public/Private IP and Ranges 13) Crpytography ( Asym | Sym) 14) Encoding | Hashing | Encryption 15) Pivoting 16)Port Knocking 17) TCP 3-Way Handshake 18) HTTP is stateless and HTTPS is stateful protocol 19) SSH Local Forwarding 20) Scenario Based Question 21) SSH working( Detailed Description) 22) Nmap switches and their working 23) DHCP 24) ARP 25) Mac and Switching 26) Lateral Movement 27) Reverse | Bind Shell 28) Web Shell 29) Network Tools used in recon 30) SOCKS Proxy and its working Web Questions 1) SOP 2)CORS 3)CSP 4) Access Control | IDOR with Mitigation 5) Blind XSS 6) Dom XSS | Source & Sync 7) Template Injection 8) Cookies vs Session 9) Cookies Security Attributes 10) Second Order SQLi and Remediation 11) CSRF | Mitigation 12) Scenario Question (CSRF,XSS,CORS) 13) Anti CSRF Toke Implementation in Response Body | Headers which is secure 14) Recon Approach 15) SQL Testing on Login Page 16) Buisness Logic 17) JWT Basics and Common Attacks 18) Oauth Working 19) Session vs Token Based Authentication Difference 20) Threat | Risk | Vulnerability 21) VA | PT 22) Block vs Stream Ciphers 23) LFI vs RFI 24) XXE | Mitigation 25) SSRF & Blind SSRF 26) RCE 27) Broken Authentication 28) LFI to RCE leading to Log Poisoning 29) HTTP 1.0 vs 1.1 30) Ping Sweep Program (Any Language) C Question can be present in the interview so please prepare well.
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Payatu Security Consulting in Nov 2019
The interview process took around 1.5 months. I applied online and the whole process was completed online. The questions were from basics to advanced for all the topics I mentioned in my CV. I was asked questions from Web, Network, Mobile and CTFs. The questions can be challenging if you do not have a clear understanding of the basics. There was also a practical round where I was asked to solve some challenges during the interview.
- In-depth questions from common web vulnerabilities, SOP, CORS. Practical impact and mitigations and different scenario-based questions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Payatu Security Consulting (Mumbai) in Nov 2019
Screening round involves technically questions, that goes around about 60 minutes. That involves automation scripts. Common interview question and theory knowledge helps, additional coding language is huge levelup. First round is phone interview
- OSI model, cryptography questions: Symmetric and asymmetric, general questions