Payoda Interview Questions in Coimbatore

Updated 4 Jul 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Payoda

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 47 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore) in Jun 2020

Interview

Interview consists of 4 rounds of discussion including Technical 1, Technical 2, managerial/ cultural and HR discussion. Technical discussion consists of Q&A as well as coding. Performance in all the 4 rounds are considered for the results.

Interview Questions
Payoda
Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore) in Feb 2020

Interview

Application I applied through an official portal. The overall process took 3 days. Interview Process 01_Phone Call 02_Task 03_Technical Round 04_HR Discussion 1) The process starts with an initial phone call, and it was a fascinating conversation with the lead designer, and the topics include 80% professional and 20% personal. 2) Then the team has given me a task related to problem-solving; it was a real-time problem. It covers all aspects. Company culture is awe-inspiring. 3) I have not completed the test and submitted it for the review. The team reviewed my task and called me for the next round. In the technical discussion, they have asked me about the entire design thinking process of the given problem. 4) The next round was HR. It's a general one Finally, I got selected, I am excited to work with Payoda design team. And Thank you, tea, for your hope and support. Some of the mentions: Open door policy Was greeted in a very professional manner by the HR team (Pradeep and Vinoth) from starting to end of the process. While stepping into the office, people welcomed with a smile and offered me a coffee and water before the actual process started. Overall the care was unforgettable.

Interview Questions
  • Lot of the questions ! related to professional
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore) in Sep 2019

Interview

firstly we have an exam through which 35 people are shortlisted and then group discussion out of which 25 are shortlisted and then long coding session for 3 hours and then interview

Interview Questions
  • The interview is quite friendly and more into data structures and algorithms ,programming and networks
Application

Interview

The process was for 4 days. There were 6 rounds. On the first day, GD(1st round) and JAM(2nd round) was conducted. Both of them had general topics to speak about. On the second day, the hackathon was conducted. The hackathon consists of 6 programming questions. On the third day, one technical HR was conducted. On the fourth, another technical HR and the personal HR was conducted.

Interview Questions
  • Programming was based on inheritance. Use of getters and setters was insisted. Also 3 questions were from Comparable interface concept
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore) in Jul 2019

Interview

The Interview Process had 5 rounds , where first 2 rounds where conducted on day-1, 3rd round on day-2 and 4th and 5th on day-3. *Learn how to compare 2 objects using public boolean equals ()* Rounds: 1. Group Discussion (Topic Social Media) 2. JAM[Just a Minute] 3. Hackathon (6 java programs based on OOPS)[had choices between C++/Java/Python] 4.Technical HR 5.Personal HR

Interview Questions
  • 1. Create 2 Objects , set all variables as private ,use getters and setters. pass parameterized argument. Check weather the object 1 data equals object 2 data. 2. Check weather a string is of length 17 , then check weather 1st,2nd,3rd,7th places are alphabets(Uppercase)/digits , 4th,6th palces are numeric , 8,9,10,11 are digits.. 3. same as 1st question but using map 4. same as 2nd 5. same concept as 2nd 6. same as 2nd.
Application

Interview

For the interview process we were asked to come to the company directly, totally we had 6 rounds. First round was a "Group Discussion" and the topics were quite general, we were given 'Impact of technology on jobs' and 'Passion or Money' as topics, in our college out of 31 people, only 9 got through. The second round was "JAM (Just A Minute)" and similar to GD only general topics were given and after second round 7 got through for next round. Third round was "Hackathon", we were given questions from the concepts of 'Class and Objects' and we were asked to solve it either in Java or Python. We were totally given 4 hours of time to complete 6 questions. The first 3 questions were somewhat easy but next 3 was a little tough. After hackathon we had 2 technical interviews in which we were questioned from our basics and mostly from data structure algorithms and some questions from our project. After that we had one HR interview where we were asked simple questions like "tell us something which is not there in your resume" and just about our hobbies, family details, etc. We actually had these interviews for 4 complete days and to attend a these rounds, we went to the company. The company's ambience and the environment was very good in which everyone will love to work. Everyone over there were very humble to us.

Interview Questions
  • What are the shortest path algorithms in DS (Graph)
  • Write the code of Binary Search Tree
  • What are the basic operations of stack and write a program to implement it (both in C program and also using Data Structure
Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore) in Jun 2019

Interview

I attended On-Campus Drive, Totally there were 6 rounds(including general HR round) happened for 2 days. Day 1 - ROUND 1: APTI First round was Aptitude and 3 programming Questions (Easy), ROUND 2: GD Shortlisted students were asked to attend the GD (Group Discussion) on general topic. Around 20 Students were shortlisted. ROUND 3: TECH HR (Average) Questions were raised from the areas of interest mentioned in Resume. Day 2 - The shortlisted students were asked to come to the Payoda Office. Round 4: Tech HR (Average) Real-Time Applications, Puzzles,DBMS qns and other questions. Sometimes may be a stress interview also. Round 5: Tech HR(Career Deciding Round) Questions that tests the depth of knowledge in Computer stream were asked. Round 6: General HR(Congratulation Round) Personnel questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Payoda
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore) in Feb 2019

Interview

Three rounds of technical interview. Data structure, oops concept and coding test are the questions asked in these round. Overall experience is good but I didn't get offer. It is like a learning experience. No cons to mention. I suggest if we are strong enough in basics and database it is easy to crack the interview.

Interview Questions
Payoda
Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore) in Mar 2018

Interview

Had three technical rounds , two on call and one machine test. where I was asked about android basics , data structures and java programming. The interview was tough enough to make us thinking.

Interview Questions
  • parsing a google json api and map the data to recyclerview
Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Payoda (Coimbatore) in Dec 2017

Interview

The interview process was bit lengthy and comprehensive. It began with an initial round of HR screening and telephonic interviews. After the initial discussion, a task was given on the Marketing standpoint. Once that is completed there will be a series of telephonic interviews with the leadership team at Payoda. Once we get through all that there was a face to face discussion with everyone in the management team at Coimbatore. Most of the questions were from the previous work experience, what value we provided and what we can deliver at Payoda. Though the process was lengthy, it gave an inside view on what the company is all about.

Interview Questions
  • Provided there is an yearly target, how would you formulate the entire lead gen and marketing process to achieve that target?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews