Paytm Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Paytm Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Paytm

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in September 2015.

Interview

3 intreview rounds were conducted , that included written test , technical round and hr round and one more HR round to discuss salary. and after that joining letter was provided on the e mail with the salary structure and distribution

Interview Questions

• questions related to excel , reasoning questions , analytical reasoning , questions related to your CV   Answer Question

Negotiation

they had fixed salary for freshers

Other Interview Reviews for Paytm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in September 2014.

Interview

Simple And Easy Interview , no need to panic if your best at you . They Will Ask about your previous experience , HR Persons are very nice ,cool and pleasant .

Interview Questions

• Your past Experiences , About You , Schooling and all   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Paytm (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process took 15 - 20 days I had 3 1:1 round interviews with different persons, starting from Logical questions, technical round and personality round for the job. And one more final round over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to choose paytm rather than any other companies outside?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paytm (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

3 rounds, written, interview with HR than management and again a senior authority and then final salary discussion with HR. If everything goes well then you will get an offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was interesting, took the whole day only if you are able to clear the rounds, friendly interview, just tell the truth and also should have good aptitude skills.

Interview Questions

• basic questions based on resumes and skills required for the job.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.