Paytm Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Paytm Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Paytm

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in May 2016.

Interview

I had in person interviews with multiple team leads, they were all from different departments. The scheduling of the interviews was always done poorly and I had to wait for extended periods of time without reason. The entire process was haphazard and confusing, either Paytm HR department is really staffed with clueless people or it's just overworked.

Interview Questions

• Showed me some section in Paytm app, asked how would I improve the user experience for the same.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Paytm

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paytm (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through a referral.
    1) Interview 1: Call with Hiring Manager, 45mins intro call about the role and my background
    2) Interview 2: On-site, with Hiring manager, 1:30hrs, including case studies and guestimates
    3) Interview 3: With a Product Manager, background, guestimates and case studies. Arrogant guy, wasn't a nice experience
    4) Interview 4: With a product manager, 1:30hrs, background, guestimates and case studies
    5) Interview 5: With a Product Lead of another team.

Real pain started after the interview process, when I got selected. It went to the most unprofessional HR person I have ever seen, she was supposed to negotiate numbers and release offer letter. Her initials are N.K. She never picked up calls, never replied on SMSs or emails. Horrible experience, by far the worst HR person I have come across.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida).

Interview

Very arrogant interview panel. Most of them work with a closed mind and are not ready to listen to your views on problem solving. Had 3 rounds. The 3rd round interviewer even used a lot of indecent words during the process.

Interview Questions

• Design Uber Pool Algorithm , Couple of Guesttimates, What will you improve in Paytm App   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paytm.

Interview

4 separate product interviews with no structure. Mostly questions around my work experience and theoretical situations and the possible answers. Short interviews of less than 30 minutes each

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.