Penske Media Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Penske Media Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Penske Media Corporation

2.7

Editorial Interview

Interview

The experience was consistent from start to finish, with everyone extremely responsive, genuine, and honest about expectations for the role. They clearly prioritize finding a fit that’s beneficial for both parties, and everyone brings a high level of professionalism and respect to the process.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation.

Interview

The process was actually really great. There was a lot of communication, I was kept in the loop, and things moved at a great pace. When I was told a next step by a certain date, it actually happened. Really enjoyed this experience and found it much more professional than a lot of other interviews I have had.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I found the CSM job at SHE Media through a mutual friend and was set up to interview from there. It was a very positive experience, and everyone I met with throughout the process was great. I could tell that they were really committed to finding someone who not only could do the work, but who would be a good fit for the team. I came in twice for in-person interviews with 5 team members altogether. I also spoke with a recruiter on PMC's end, who was incredibly friendly & seemed genuinely invested in my next career move. Although I didn't accept this offer, I do think it'd be a pleasure to work with this team.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your biggest failures in your last position?   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation in November 2018.

Interview

Unfortunately, the position was put on HOLD. The interview process took a few months, but Andy Limpus made sure to be informative and transparent each step of the way.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next position?
      What interest you in the BlogHer position?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Months in between application, HR phone call and in-person interviews.
    Company seems disastrous. No top-down strategy, strained internal relationships and adding vendors to solve problems they should be able to solve. People also seemed very judgmental. Went in for 2nd interview to meet with various members of the team and then never heard back and I'm glad.

Digital Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I had 4 interviews with various members of the team. Honestly was the best set of interviews I've ever had. Nice interviewers who were very straightforward, and showed commitment to finding the right person. Some of the questions were unexpected, but in a good way. The kind of questions I would want all employers in the industry searching for creative candidates to ask. Overall, everyone was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing about you that I couldn't learn by reading your resume?   Answer Question

E-Commerce Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Had three total interviews. First was phone screen by HR, then phone interview with Digital Director, then in-person with Digital Director and Managing Editor. They had me do a writing/editorial test before having me do a phone interview with the Executive Editor. After circling back a week later with EE and DD, I received no response on my candidacy and have still yet to. What was a two month process yielded no response. Outrageous.

Interview Questions

Penske Media Corporation Response

6 Sep 2018 – Vice President of HR and Corporate Communications

Thank you for your feedback. We did realize that with our recent explosive growth recruiting across PMC was getting backlogged, so we have just added a Director of Talent Acquisition to our LA team... More

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly dragged on. Weeks would go by without hearing from anyone despite following up to check on the status. Ultimately, their team just does not follow up or communicate with each other as I found myself dealing with a few different team members back and forth. The recruiter even said "thanks for letting me know how things are going, I'm not really in the loop".

Interview Questions

• All standard questions through the first few rounds then there was a one hour JS proficiency test that needed to be completed. There was plenty of documentation and direction provided for this test, but still a good challenge.   Answer Question

Penske Media Corporation Response

6 Sep 2018 – Vice President of HR and Corporate Communications

Thank you for your feedback. With so much growth this year across the business we did experience a backlog in recruiting and we're very sorry that affected you. To address this need to scale, we... More

Interview

I applied in late June and recently heard back. The recruiter was beyond helpful. I could immediately tell he cared about my career growth and wasn't just trying to fill a position because he had to. He even suggested other positions that he thought would also be a great fit.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation.

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few weeks later to arrange the first interview. Communication was good up until after the interview. I followed up a few times but didn't hear any feedback or update for months.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in booking travel and accommodation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.