Penske Media Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 29 Mar 2019

2.7

Sort:

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly dragged on. Weeks would go by without hearing from anyone despite following up to check on the status. Ultimately, their team just does not follow up or communicate with each other as I found myself dealing with a few different team members back and forth. The recruiter even said "thanks for letting me know how things are going, I'm not really in the loop".

Interview Questions

• All standard questions through the first few rounds then there was a one hour JS proficiency test that needed to be completed. There was plenty of documentation and direction provided for this test, but still a good challenge.   Answer Question

Penske Media Corporation Response

6 Sep 2018 – Vice President of HR and Corporate Communications

Thank you for your feedback. With so much growth this year across the business we did experience a backlog in recruiting and we're very sorry that affected you. To address this need to scale, we... More

Staff Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

It was a two tier interview process. First, on the phone and if that worked well, you get set up with one of the editors. The editor I met with was very pleasant, albeit, typical editor- a billion things on his mind. It went well, and then you are asked to produce a quick writing sample. I followed up once, received a decent response but no update on whether or not I am still a candidate. So I would say it's a long process.

Interview Questions

• Please create one writing sample based on on-the-spot fodder.   Answer Question

Digital Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about 2- 3 weeks. I met two separate people two separate times. The third time I had to do a mock presentation. I was updated on the process, but to had reach out first to get any kind of update.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my sales process/approach, basically to figure out how I handle the pressure of sales in general.   1 Answer

Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Not too bad. I received a phone call from HR, and we chatted about my experience and what would make me a good fit for the role. After that I moved on to an in person interview, which was similar to the call with HR, but included a writing test.

Writer/Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation.

Interview

Incredible positive. The met with the director and VP of Human Resources, and they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and informed. They were supremely professional and kept me updated on every step of the process—and even provided me with their personal phone numbers in case I had any questions during non-business hours. I can't speak highly enough of this team.

Interview Questions

• What is my dream career scenario?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation.

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few weeks later to arrange the first interview. Communication was good up until after the interview. I followed up a few times but didn't hear any feedback or update for months.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in booking travel and accommodation?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied in late June and recently heard back. The recruiter was beyond helpful. I could immediately tell he cared about my career growth and wasn't just trying to fill a position because he had to. He even suggested other positions that he thought would also be a great fit.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quick. Had a phone interview and an in person interview.Overall the interview process was easy. The phone screen took 15 minutes and in my in person interview was about 45 minutes.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It wen't very well. It was a very simple process and every time I reached out they got back to me right away. The team was friendly and very transparent about what they wanted and what they saw as my potential strengths and weaknesses. It was the first time I decided to be very upfront on what I was bringing and not bringing to the table. that level of transparency seemed to be the charm. I honestly can say it was the smoothest interview process I've ever been through. Not many BS HR questions. Just straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about things you've created and that made you proud   Answer Question

Digital Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

HR, and specifically, Andy, made it incredibly easy to go through the process. They were honest and direct. I originally applied for a different position however it was brought to my attention that my skills were better suited for another potential opportunity.