Penske Media Corporation Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Penske Media Corporation Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Google Hangouts interview with tech staff, followed up with some email discussion and a written quiz. Had to code up a WordPress plugin with some basic requirements, "bonus points" for unit tests, coding standards, etc. Easy enough if you know what you're doing.

There was some lag time between the interview and response.

Interview Questions

• Simple coding test - write a WordPress plugin with some basic requirements   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Penske Media Corporation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Penske Media Corporation in May 2015.

Interview

I met with engineering management via a Google Hangout. A lot of the interview was talking and getting to know each other. Both them learning about me and my experience, and me learning about PMC and their experience working there.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the interview questions revolved around some pain points in the company and how I would approach problems or improve some current code.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.