Penske Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Penske Media Interview Questions

Interviews at Penske Media

2.7

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Media.

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few weeks later to arrange the first interview. Communication was good up until after the interview. I followed up a few times but didn't hear any feedback or update for months.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in booking travel and accommodation?   Answer Question

Event Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Media in March 2017.

Interview

Received an email from HR to do an initial phone screen, they followed up 2 weeks later with more information, and then went GHOST. Interviewer was a bit older with old interview skills, didn't know hardly anything about the job they were recruiting for and then never once replied to an email or even mentioned that the role was no longer open.

Probably a sign that they are very disorganized. RUN.

Penske Media Response

6 Sep 2018 – Vice President of HR and Corporate Communications

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear you had a negative experience in your interview process at PMC and we take to heart your feedback that the process was not clear or swift. With our surge of growth this past year, we've had to scale our recruiting team to meet the demands - where we used to have one in-house recruiter our team is now 3 and will soon be 4. Your input is very helpful and we hope you'll give PMC another chance should the right opportunity arise in the future.

Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Not too bad. I received a phone call from HR, and we chatted about my experience and what would make me a good fit for the role. After that I moved on to an in person interview, which was similar to the call with HR, but included a writing test.

EditorialIndiewire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an edit test. Was very basic - why do you want to work here? Etc. Asked about what articles written by Indiewire you liked, and asked what shows and movies you watched.

Digital Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about 2- 3 weeks. I met two separate people two separate times. The third time I had to do a mock presentation. I was updated on the process, but to had reach out first to get any kind of update.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my sales process/approach, basically to figure out how I handle the pressure of sales in general.   1 Answer

Ad Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Penske Media (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The entire process from when I sent my application to when I received an offer took only 11 days, partly because PMC gets busy from Nov-Feb due to award season. I was referred by a friend who works in the same department, his team has an opening. I interviewed with the Director of Operations and a Campaign Manager the first Monday of October, each person interviewed me for an hour -- they were very kind and very easy-going, there were not many "standard questions", they mostly looked over my resume and pointed out things they wanted to know more about or wanted me to be more specific. Overall the interview was very catered to my existing experience. Because it is an entry level job, they didn't expect me to have any directly relevant experience, it seems to me that they were more interested in people who are adaptable, intelligent, and can pick up things easily. The Campaign Manager even took me to tour the building, their cafeteria, and their department office. The next day I had a phone interview with the Sr. Campaign Manager, who works remotely -- it lasted about 30 minutes with him asking me more "standard questions". The director called me on the phone the next Monday and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about PMC and what this department does?   Answer Question
    • From your (previous experience), in what ways have you demonstrated how detailed-oriented you are?   Answer Question
    • Which online magazine are you most interested to learning more about?   Answer Question

Digital Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Media (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

HR, and specifically, Andy, made it incredibly easy to go through the process. They were honest and direct. I originally applied for a different position however it was brought to my attention that my skills were better suited for another potential opportunity.

Business Reporter, Strategic Content Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske Media (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Andy Limpus, the Director of Talent Acquisition, is a fantastic company representative. Every exchange with Andy was informative, honest and very encouraging. Due to Andy's positive attitude and affable nature, it was without doubt the best HR experience I've ever had. Most importantly, he gave me a very good feeling about working for PMC. Andy is unbelievably dedicated to his job and was utterly professional throughout the interview and hiring process. Thank you, Andy!

M T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Penske Media (Pune) in December 2016.

Interview

After applied online mode, the process take 2-3 mounts,online test =G.K-8 to 9 marks on PMC bank and 75% based on RBI related questions,Apt-very easy, no Di, Resin- blood relation ,Direction

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Penske Media in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Penske Media Corporation's website. Someone reached out to me via email to schedule a phone interview because I was not in state. About a month after the phone interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

See What Penske Media Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Corp Staff in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Pros: “There are several things about PMC that make it an amazing place to be - too many to list. I wanted to simply point out that for those employees in the LA headquarters, we received this...”“There are several things about PMC that make it an amazing place to be - too many to list. I wanted to simply point out that for those employees in the LA headquarters, we received this email from our CEO and HR team recently: 'With tonight’s forecasted winds and the threat of fires returning around the area, we want those of you in potential evacuation areas to know PMC is thinking of you and are here to support you. Should you and your loved ones be affected by evacuations, PMC would like to offer assistance and/or a place to stay during this time. Please simply reach out to us in Human Resources should there be a need of any kind.' I can't think of any other company, corporation, institution or business that would go out of its way for their employees like PMC does.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.