People Group Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 49 interviews

Recruiter17%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

People Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People Group in Jan 2022

Interview

Excellent!! all the round were interesting and interview were very good . the HR was also prompt and explained the process in detailed . The process was fast. enjoyed interacting with the team shaadi.com

Interview Questions
  • how you make sure you keep learning
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at People Group (Mumbai) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview process had two round(both were technical), First round was overall based on my work experience and some of technical scenario. Second was purely technical, one of senior had taken They had given me scenario

Interview Questions
  • Difference between mysql, postgress,& mongodb, And which is good to use

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

25K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=People Group~497825
Join the conversation on

People Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at People Group in Dec 2019

Interview

Interview process was a 2 day process with a total of 3 rounds. First round to check logical ability, second technical interview which focused on basic data structure and algorithms and java script followed by HR round where they see if you fit the company culture .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at People Group (Pune) in Dec 2019

Interview

we apply through campus in department First round consists of one coding question on string on techGIG , the question was pretty easy second and third are interview on hangouts. second round was about simple conceptual questions on ds and about project . they checked communication skills. and next round also communication skills based and no technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

People Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People Group

Interview

Interview process was good. Good through with the process instantly.Went through four rounds of interviews HR round,Tech round, Tech2 round then salary discussion . Moreover it was good experience...!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

People Group

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at People Group

Interview

I have given interview for shadi.com for ui developer. They took 3 rounds of technical interview first round was written and then machine test. I cleared those rounds on first day then after 1 week they called me for f2f. F2f was tough asked questions from Angularjs,JavaScript,html and css all questions were tricky, finally I cleared f2f round but they said that to learn nodejs and come again after a week. Actually that wanted to check my learning capability. I did the same and went after a week fortunately I cleared the same. But unfortunately they offered me only package of 5 lpa on my current package. Finally I said no.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at People Group (Mumbai) in Dec 2012

Interview

There will be aptitude round first for candidate. If candidate clears the first round of aptitude there will be technical round may be of one round or two rounds . Then there will be HR round

Interview Questions
  • At that point of time they asked me about cookies it was bit difficult for me at that point of time.
RSS Feed</>Embed