Pepper Square IOS Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pepper Square

IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pepper Square (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview had 5 rounds in total .
Round-1 was telephonic screening .
Round-2 was technical screening by senior Engineer who knew technology very well.
Round -3 was take home assignment which was well planned to check Customisation of UI , performance and concurrency which would test your iOS development skills to core .
Round 4 - was discussion on the assignment, where the interviewer tries to gauge your iOS skills and gives feedback.
Round -5 was with CTO which was managerial round.
Overall tech panel is well formed with humble and bright senior Engineer.

Strange thing was after clearing all the rounds HR took the necessary docs to release the offer letter and offer letter wasn't released after following up , I was told by the Hr that she would get back to me in 2 days even after a week I didn't get response. Wrote a follow up mail to HR even that's in vain NO REPLY!!.

Overall I wouldn't recommend any person to give interview for any technical role even though company has brightest engineers and a well formed tech pannel , I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get any response after you clear your interviews.

Had high hopes on the process and company because the so much positive reviews on Glassdoor until the end.
Advice to the management would be please respect everyone's time and effort.

HAVE A COURTESY TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES AFTER FINAL INTERVIEWS WITH A FIRM DECISION , DON'T COLLECT ANY DOCUMENTS FOR DISPATCHING OFFER LETTER WHEN YOU HAVEN'T MADE YOUR DECISION OR HAVE NO INTENSION TO DO SO .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.