Pepper Square Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Pepper Square

2.2

IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pepper Square (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview had 5 rounds in total .
    Round-1 was telephonic screening .
    Round-2 was technical screening by senior Engineer who knew technology very well.
    Round -3 was take home assignment which was well planned to check Customisation of UI , performance and concurrency which would test your iOS development skills to core .
    Round 4 - was discussion on the assignment, where the interviewer tries to gauge your iOS skills and gives feedback.
    Round -5 was with CTO which was managerial round.
    Overall tech panel is well formed with humble and bright senior Engineer.

Strange thing was after clearing all the rounds HR took the necessary docs to release the offer letter and offer letter wasn't released after following up , I was told by the Hr that she would get back to me in 2 days even after a week I didn't get response. Wrote a follow up mail to HR even that's in vain NO REPLY!!.

Overall I wouldn't recommend any person to give interview for any technical role even though company has brightest engineers and a well formed tech pannel , I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get any response after you clear your interviews.

Had high hopes on the process and company because the so much positive reviews on Glassdoor until the end.
    Advice to the management would be please respect everyone's time and effort.

HAVE A COURTESY TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES AFTER FINAL INTERVIEWS WITH A FIRM DECISION , DON'T COLLECT ANY DOCUMENTS FOR DISPATCHING OFFER LETTER WHEN YOU HAVEN'T MADE YOUR DECISION OR HAVE NO INTENSION TO DO SO .

Content Manager, Digital Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pepper Square (Bengaluru) in July 2009.

Interview

Cold called after applying online, had to send the resume again to HR email ID. Followed by skills test and IQ Test, telephonic interview by HR, and subsequently telephonic interview by VP. This was followed by salary negotiations with HR and then asked to join on an agreed date. The HR and interview process was amateurish compared to now.

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute to the company despite having no prior experience in the job applied for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was pretty straightforward, with not much adjustment from the employers

Pepper Square Response

25 Nov 2017 – Founder & CEO

Hello Friend,

Thank you for your feedback. Things have changed so much and i request you to apply. *smiles*

Also, as much training given to people on how to interview it is the individuals who... More

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepper Square (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

First is they would review your profile portfolio, followed by DESIGN TASK which is toughest in the interview process, PERSONAL INTERVIEW because the company is conservative and it is protecting its values, and finally HR INTERVIEW which will be pretty straight forward with the salary negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepper Square in December 2017.

Interview

Basic questions about your self and previous employment, basic stuff, nothing too technical

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.