Pepperfry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pepperfry Interview Questions

Interviews at Pepperfry

2.5

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pepperfry in July 2019.

Interview

face to face 1st round and telephonic second round, got selected within 1st round.
    Interview was taken at a studio and another was telephonic.
    1:1 was more of experience based questions and rest was just talks.

Studio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pepperfry (Greater Noida) in March 2019.

Interview

My interview lasted for hardly 15 mins.It was an campus placement.The Head HR of pepperfry took my interview along with one other person.They were really cool.They asked about my internship experience and other questions on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a pen,questions on my resume,about my internship experience   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pepperfry.

Interview

Campus Placements:
    Personal Interview conducted by a panel of two interviewers. The process was transparent and the results were declared on the same day. Interview question were skills and behavioral based .

Interview Questions

• Why retail? What is the role of marketing in retail business? What is the importance of Supply Chain Management in retail business? How would you handle a customer?   Answer Question

Studio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pepperfry (Greater Noida) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process involved just one interview with two people in the panel, and the result was declared in the evening. The interview questions were about the background and the next question was the result of the previous answer.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pepperfry (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

I came to know about the job opening at Pepperfry through an Ad that was posted on LinkedIn by the recruiter. I sent her an email, and i was called for a face to face interview with the hiring managers within a week. The interview was fairly easy, basic questions asked on the basis of my previous work experience, projects and education.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • How good are you at communication and cross team interactions?   Answer Question

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pepperfry (Mumbai) in July 2018.

Interview

Extremely dissatisfied with the process
    Firstly got a call from the HR regarding the opening,
    then a telephonic interview was scheduled
    After clearing the interview, i was informed that there was a face to face interview round at their office.
    Reaching the venue, i got to know there wasn't any interview as such it was only an interaction for me to know the profile and my role after which i was informed by the interviewer that i would be receiving an assignment on excel which i should submit back in 2 days based on which they would evaluate me.

even after 3-4 days i kept on following up daily with the HR for the assignment but no response from them.
    finally almost after a week i get a call from them saying there's no assignment for me and i am not selected for the profile.
    A very unprofessional behavior, an unconvincing reply on asking them the reason for not selecting me for the role she simply said i don't know
    How can such a renowned organization be so unprofessional
    i don't even know on what basis they judged and on what they evaluated and made this decision.
    Higher level management should look into this

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperfry (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

I received a message on Linkedin that they want to discuss on a role for iOS Developer and asked me to do an F2F. The interview round was quite okay as the interviewer where giving me scenarios and trying to understand how do i approach them A lot of questions on swift and objective c were asked. I cleared the first two rounds and was told that hr manager is on leave so they will be calling me later. I had an interview with Hiring manager and later told that the position is put on hold for two months

Interview Questions

• Deeplinking and types , NSCodable, Protocol Oriented Programming, Swift 4, Structures, Access Specifiers in Swift, algorithms,etc   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperfry (Mumbai) in November 2017.

Interview

Process was smooth and felt more like a discussion than an interview. Interviewers make you feel comfortable and try to help you out in every step of the process.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pepperfry.

Interview

Had a round with the Senior Management, including the CEO. Good discussion on past approach and future plans. Questions asked were around the nature of work done in the past

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pepperfry in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by the consultancy for the opening. Went for the interview. Just some simple questions asked. Got hired immediately & was asked to join ASAP. They sent me an official confirmation & also asked me to share my documents to release the offer letter and just vanished for weeks. After 20days I finally got tired talking to the consultancy and approached the company HR after which I came to know that the store for which they hired me isn't opening. Extremely UNPROFESSIONAL.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.