PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at PepsiCo

2,723 Interview Reviews

2.8

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

The interviews were very friendly and the process was very smooth. The questions were behavioral and it was overall a great experience. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who is interested.

Interview Questions

• How will this job help you in your long term
      career goals?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Interview

Worst application process I have ever been through. For starters, I applied for several internships last year at different companies, and Pepsi was the last to get back to me. A YEAR LATER. Applicants shouldn't be treated that way. If they don't have the qualifications, then just reject them, send the email, and don't leave them hanging for months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Electro-mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kissimmee, FL (US)).

Interview

Online written assessement is a multiple choice consisting of pulley question, electrical component, type of steam traps, pump cavitation etc. After passing the assessment you will be doing a onsite practical assessment

Interview Questions

• On site assessment include connecting a motor, Troubleshooting a fan with a wire disconnected and adjusted a photo eye sensor. They provided wire diagram for set up.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I submitted an application through my college's Handshake website. After that screening, I was emailed to set up a virtual interview. I had a virtual interview with a talent lead, and two other team members who worked in different departments. Then, I heard back a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with a difficult team member. How did you approach the problem?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Average interview asked questions regarding past experiences. They look for specific wording within your answers. Making sure you use and give experiences that align with what is needed for the position is important.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work with someone outside your field of study to overcome a problem.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied on website and then received link for zoom interview, then heard back one week later to hear about second interview round. The interview was mostly behavioral questions with STAR method answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult teammate?

Tell me about a time you had to sell something?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Seamless and organized. Everything is scheduled to accommodate the interviewee and interviewers schedule. Everyone is easy going and the environment is relaxing. Come in remain calm and complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what do you enjoy most about your current position.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

45 minute interview with 1 person from HR and 1 employee in a similar role to the internship. Mainly behavioral questions about how I handle conflict and decision making. Overall, it was fairly relaxed and a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision without knowing all the risks or outcome.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

They are timely with their response after applying to setting up an interview, to responding with moving forward in the process or not. Most of the questions were behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when working in a group with conflict, and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

moved through question quickly — mostly behavioral. It felt like it was mostly me talking the whole time. Was very unsure of how I did because the interviewers did not engage much.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.