Pernod Ricard USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pernod Ricard USA Interview Questions

Interviews at Pernod Ricard USA

2.7

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

Received an invite to the recorded interview stage, where your computer gives you a series of questions and they record your response. Tried speaking with the recruiter about the process before the interview, but my phone calls and emails were not returned. Since the video interview had a prompt deadline, I spent several hours preparing and completing the interview. The next day I was told an offer had been made. Interview and hiring etiquette goes both ways. And I am truly disappointed that such a global brand lacks the courtesy and professionalism you would expect. A complete waste of my time. I should have read the other Glassdoor reviews. It appears there is a pattern of this treatment towards candidates.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA in April 2020.

Interview

Apply through school, get the Hirevue invitation a week later. I'm quite familiar with Hirevue though (EY, Deloitte), however, the questions Pernod Ricard set are absolutely cold and uncomfortable. Feel like they just want a "worker" but not really that into your personality and skills.

Interview Questions

• Go through your past experience, how you match with the job, your demand, quite straightforward.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA.

Interview

Very unprofessional recruitment process. Recruiter I believe called via cell phone but did not leave a message. I called back to see who had called me twice and not left a message. He was confused as to who I was though I returned the call within 5 min. Confirmed a time for the next week to meet with the hiring manager. I waited for the email confirmation with location, details etc-this was Friday afternoon. On Monday I called him but never reached him and left a message. I called again Tuesday because I had blocked off the interview date. He was very harried and stated the hiring manager did not want to meet me anymore! What an odd thing to say. I expected more for this iconic company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

There was an online interview via a prerecorded webcast. Then I spoke with HR on the phone. Afterwards there was then an in person for the entire day. Group interview in the morning with presentations and one on one in the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked in a group. Tell us a time something did not go the way you expected it to.   Answer Question

Production Planning Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA.

Interview

It was highly unprofessional the first round went really well then hr had given my time for another video interview. In that round after my brief discussion she told me we are not hiring opt people i mean you can say that earlier.

Director Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA.

Interview

Applied for a position via linked in. A recruiter reached out to me with an email and a call was set up for the following. 20minute, very general discussion about position and my background. Was sent a link for a video interview and it was here where it all went downhill. You log into the system and it asked you questions and your video and responses are recorded and sent...somewhere. Very cold and impersonal. Asking a senior management candidate to do this is just bad practice. Perhaps for mass interviews for hourly employees or interns, ok, not upper management. It came across as the company being lazy or trying to rely too much on technology. I was so turned off by the process I didn’t have very much enthusiasm for the next step. I decided that I wouldn’t pursue the role despite the feedback.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I received an email from HR requesting that I take a HireVue video interview. For anyone who has not taken a HireVue interview - it's simple. I logged in, answered 5 questions into the camera, and hit submit. It was way easier (and more fun) than a traditional recruiter phone screen. Next I had a phone interview and then an on-site interview.

Last, I participated in a 6 hour behavioral assessment (I believe this is only director level and above). At first I was a little intimated (the pre-work took a few hours) but when the day arrived for the behavioral assessment I thought it was really fun. It was fast, intense, and really made me critically think - but very fun.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in Pernod Ricard USA? (I always try to answer this outside of the box with companies - my advice is to think of a reason that no one else will give)   Answer Question

Senior Bus Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA in April 2018.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on Linkedin. We had a quick phonescreen interview after which I had a 40 minute, 11 question digital interview they asked me to complete within 24 hours. My experience with this was TERRIBLE. The system they used was called HireVue, and it was impersonal, awkward, and a great way to lose good candidates. You basically record yourself on a webcam, answering questions that pop up on the screen, Doesn't sound too bad, right? Wrong! Not only do you sit there and watch your face take up the entire screen as you have a conversation with yourself, there's no interaction with anyone from the company whatsoever. So they don't get a feel for your personality, you don't get to ask questions, and it's all very poorly designed and indicative of a company that doesn't care.

Additionally, I hated the idea that this super awkward video of me was sent to a group of people I had never met and they had the freedom to do with it what they wanted.

Overall, the questions asked were simple, the method of interviewing was actually horrible and completely deterring. That being said, it's a great process to use as a practice interview for a company that actually cares, so I would recommend going through it if you have the chance. You do get the opportunity to see yourself in 3rd person and the questions asked are some of the most common.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better in a group or independently? What would you do in your first 3 months here?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (Irvine, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall a great interview. Very thorough and polite. However because the job title they were hiring for was a completely new position for the company, they were unsure what to look for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• do you understand the job outline?   1 Answer

Fincial Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and in person at the firm. It was an nice environment . I enjoyed the interview. It was pleasant. There was a company bar and looked awesome

Interview Questions

• What are your excel skills are like?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.