Pernod Ricard USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 Apr 2019

2.7

Sort:

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

1. '30 phone interview with recruiter
    2. Superday (was told about it, but never did this since I didn't get past the first round)

It was so obvious that the recruiter was just going down her list of questions (read: rigid question asking, showing no interest in the candidate profile, silience as she was writing things down). After reading reviews on this site about how below their game their HR department is, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but they turned out very close to what was described here. Please interact with your candidates like with human beings whom can potentially be your best assets and drivers of your company's success vs. questionnaire takers/ excel-PPT junkies.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you rate your excel / powerpoint / ability to link info from one to the other?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (Irvine, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall a great interview. Very thorough and polite. However because the job title they were hiring for was a completely new position for the company, they were unsure what to look for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• do you understand the job outline?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Long but worth every second when you get the job. I had a phone interview with recruiter. Then three one on one interviews in the offices. All of them were pretty much the same and very enlightening on how PR USA works. Didn't hear back for a while which they were apologetic for and then offered me the job.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Process was straightforward. Applied online and was scheduled for a phone screening with HR.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

After 9 weeks of interviewing for a marketing position, I was not offered the job. They are very slow in the process and don't think about it twice in cancelling an interview the nite before and rescheduling it 14 days later. This was a waste of time. They werent even offering a competitive salary.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (Purchase, NY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Director and HR department and co-workers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary with benchmarking

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (Orange, CA (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was frustrating at best. Process took upwards of 4 months, and follow up was poor. The manager would indicate someone would be in touch within a week, but 2-3 weeks would pass before anyone actually reached out. Interview were scheduled very last minute as well. You wouldn't hear anything from HR for 2-3 weeks and then when they finally reach out to you they would call on a Monday and want you on a plane on Wednesday.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

Fairly strait forward. First a phone interview with HR, then in person with HR, in person with direct manager, lastly in person with multiple managers/directors from the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pernod Ricard would not negotiate any of the details at all.

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

simple phone screening followed by manager team interviews. Interview with the person that would be my boss was the weirdest thing I had ever experienced in getting hired. She spent more time trying to prep me for other interviews I would have while clearly bemused by my skillset and without an understanding of what my actual job function would be. I should have seen the signs then and not taken the job

Interview Questions

• What was a way in which I restructured the business at former employer   1 Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (Braintree, MA (US)).

Interview

Applied for the position summer of 2015. Landed a phone interview March of 2016. Had two interviews in spring of 2016. Waited over 5 months with sporadic email contact to learn the position had already been filled.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.