Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions

Interviews at Persistent Systems (India)

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

They conduct a written exam and then come back after 5 months!! I went and then they made me wait again.
    The interviewer showed me the paper and asked me about the solutions!! Like will people even remember what they did 6 months back??
    And then he asks a puzzle and that's it.
    Never heard back from them.
    Highly unprofessional

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I got a call from HR for interview.
    After discussing everything with the hr over the call they sent me an interview call letter.
    Interview was scheduled and i appeared for interview.
    I was there by 10 am and the time i was done with HR round it was 5pm. It took whole day.
    In hr round they started negotiating about the package and after the discussion they said "documents verification will br done on monday and after that offer letter will be released".
    Got an mail and sent all required documents.
    Now it been more than 3 week and they are saying you have to go for one more round of interview.
    Everytime i call them they are giving me some new reasons.
    I already gone through 2 technical and 1 hr round and again they want to me to go through same process like a new candidate.
    This is completely unprofessional.
    If i am done with hr round then why there should another fresh interview.
    Everything was discussed prior to interview then also there is unprofessional behavior.
    Guys please do not go to interview in this company.
    They will simply waste your time. They don't have capability to give you your required hike.
    The only thing they know is wasting candidates time.
    My whole day was waste just for this unprofessional company.
    Recruiters and hr are so unprofessional that they can't even reply your mails.
    I had to follow up every alternate days.

If you guys want to waste your time then please go ahead and attend interview.

I am still struggling to get my offer letter and there they are giving unacceptable reasons each time.

Completely waste of time.

Visual Designer Interview

Interview

Casual and to-the-point interview. Two designers took the interview, through university placements. I was asked to speak about my projects and was asked related questions about my process and thinking. Nothing too different, the standard design interview.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in December 2018.

Interview

Got up to the second stage where the SWE who interviewed me came 15 minutes late, did not know how to set up a webcam, and questioned whether I was even qualified for this position when they were the ones who reached out to me. I am posting this now because I landed a entry position at Amazon so honestly don't settle for mediocre companies, work hard and get to where you want!

Interview Questions

• On a scale to one to five, how well do you know how to use lowcode systems?   1 Answer

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

It was a walkin conducted in hinjewadi branch. I had cleared 1st round of interview and was waiting for second round. But as it was 7pm they took interview of female candidates first and people out of pune. And rest of us were informed that due to lack of time our interview will be taken in next week and we will get a call for same for sure. But its one month now, still no call received.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Worst process. I have wasted two whole days for interview. I told me I have got selected and will get offer letter soon. But still they didn't send any letter or any update about it. HR are not even courteous to reply on mail.

IDM Security Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with senior mgr. I guess they are looking for someone who has only done Security at every layer in the stack. I told him I've only done app security, which pretty much ended the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you worked on. What is your passion? What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

First you will have to attempt for an aptitude test. If you get cleared in aptitude test, you will be called for a first technical interview. If you clear that you will be called for 2nd technical interview.If you clear technical round, HR round is a cakewalk

Interview Questions

• Write a program to check if the number is prime.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

I got interviewed during campus placements. The interview was mostly on java and data structures and then I had hr round. The technical round went for around 45 mins and I was asked to write a logic.

Application

Interview

aptitude test, technical interview, hr interview. The aptitude test had few programming questions, computer science concept questions, questions related to testing concepts were asked in the technical round

Interview Questions

• write test cases for atm machine   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.