Pertemps Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pertemps

Pertemps

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pertemps in Jan 2022

Interview

All online,cv presentation and offer it went pretty smoothly overall. Bit of travel to pass documents over to complete onboarding. Overall not to bad an experience as it was a while since I had worked or had an interview

Interview Questions
  • Can’t remember it was more about the presentation I had to do
    Answer Question

Pertemps

Application

I interviewed at Pertemps

Interview

The interview only lasted a few minutes and was straight forward, it was face to face, they asked about previous experiences and why I would be right for the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,111

1153 Comments

Consulting India

233.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Pertemps~12354
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I interviewed at Pertemps (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Interview

It was a fair process, easy enough to understand what was expected. Enjoyed it. feedback was quick and useful, overall a positive experience. Thank you really very much pertemps for your help.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Redditch, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pertemps (Redditch, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Was only a single phone call, which was surprising. First the recruiter phone me and then arranged a call with tech lead, which was only one call. After that I dealt with recruiter who helped arrange one more call with tech lead to answer some more questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • My work history and experience and what I wanted out of this role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pertemps (London, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Easy and fair all basic questions and relaxed atmosphere, interviewer was very pleasant and easy to discuss and ask further questions the job role was discussed though and through so that I understood the job clearly.

Interview Questions
  • What Previous experience have you had and what band have you progressed to

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pertemps (London, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was a screening call with the operations manager and then a zoom interview with the operations manager and marketing manager. Negative experience. Pertemps pride themselves on being within the top 100 best businesses, but can't get back to you after an interview. Disappointing.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pertemps (Warrington, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very quick - consisted of a telephone screening interview, followed by submitting a video application describing how I would perform the role. Then had a video interview over zoom and an in-person interview a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pertemps (Glasgow, Scotland) in Jun 2020

Interview

Good and welcoming , I aplied online and a session was set up . During the session i was interviewed on my background, competency and expectations. I was also briefed on the nature of the role and the working environment. They were willing to assist me even as a new entrant

Interview Questions
  • Previous experiences and academic background

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pertemps (Crawley, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. They wanted to ensure that I would be a good fit. Managed to get a rewarding assignment in document review at and Investment firm based in Horsham. Emails were replied to promptly.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about experience in order to ascertain which jobs would be a good fit for my current skills.

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pertemps (Enfield, England)

Interview

took all documents required. Proof of address passport etc. All documents copied the forms i read and signed (contract ) two previous employment places were checked and confirmed. and once all was confirmed i was found employment very fast.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my work history.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews