Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pfizer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pfizer

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

You first have to submit an application form that you download online. Here you are asked a sequence of questions, where you can draw up from past experiences, and demonstrate what you learned. You are then invited to a video interview, which is what I am going to discuss.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you showed good leadership?   4 Answers

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Easy process, took a couple months to hear back about an interview. Post interview I was given an offer within 10 days. Interviewed with my prospective manager within the research group. Very casual - wanted to know a lot about my personality and drive for work rather than exact skillsets.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your degree following graduation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

The interview was a general phone call interview with a Hiring Manager and Field Sales Representative. Both were kind and engaged in conversation about the job as well as taking the time to get to know my background.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview is a mix of individual and panel interviews asking behavioral-type questions. Interviewers assess for confidence, humility, and poise. Leverage past experiences to answer questions using the STAR method.

Temperature Control Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Collegeville, PA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Due to COVID-19, interviews were via video link. After the initial 1:1 with the hiring manager, there was a three panel (2 person) interviews for an hour each. Given examples of various scenarios and my response to handling the situation. Every person was very professional. Hiring manager followed up by phone to personally deliver the outcome. This was the perfect example of how the interview process should be managed.

Interview Questions

• When you were 10 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

It was a phone screen. Was a simple conversation pretty much trying to get my background and why I’m interested in Pfizer. Also asked what my future goals are

Associate Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

they called me for an HR phone screening where they asked me some behavioral questions
    then i talked to the Hiring manager who asked about my interest, resume, etc.
    then i had many rounds of interview with people within the department who asked me about my resume, research experience, etc.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very streamlined process, spoke with several people on the team, senior directors, and VP about the companies beliefs, values, and culture. Very good group of people and they made me feel very optimistic about the position.

Internship Interview

Interview

I had to submit a resume and cover letter. Then I had one standard behavioral interview over the phone. A few weeks later I received an offer. Overall it was a simple process.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was a standard interview where they asked me questions and left time to answer my questions. It was longer than anticipated. I had plenty of time to prepare for the interview. I would definitely suggest reviewing Glassdoor for the interview questions beforehand. This helped me feel comfortable and confident in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you failed at something? What was the impact on you? What did you learn from this experience?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Started by applying online. I was then emailed a HireVue interview request for the position that I applied for. After the virtual interview you are contact about setting up a phone interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.