Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pfizer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pfizer

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

You first have to submit an application form that you download online. Here you are asked a sequence of questions, where you can draw up from past experiences, and demonstrate what you learned. You are then invited to a video interview, which is what I am going to discuss.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you showed good leadership?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I completed a digital Interview but received no follow up! I contacted the recruiter several times and never received a response. Hopefully others will have a more positive experience or least a response. This was not a good process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very subjective.   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Interview

So far have only had one online Interview and one zoom interview. More rounds of interviews to come. So far have only had one online Interview and one zoom interview. More rounds of interviews to come.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I had a phone interview panel that lasted around 20 minutes. They inquired about my interests, what i was majoring in, if i planned to take the CPA. You should Know about your resume and prepare beforehand on your interview skills. They were extremely nice, so be genuine!

Intern Interview

Interview

Simple interviewing process. I went to the career fair and gave them my resume and applied online. I was notified that I was selected for an interview, which was a phone interview asking basic STAR questions.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Phone interview with a hiring manager. Basically a screening interview.Was asked routine questions about interest and what I am looking for in the position. Leads to in-person interview in a group setting, but if the phone screen interviewer likes you, they will help you progress.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Skype interview with the manager; only 1 interview and was notified of acceptance about 2 weeks afterward. Applied through online application, received an email notfication to schedule the skype interview. Only direct manager was present during the interview and questions asked were very conversational, mostly behavioral. Entire process took about 30-45 mintues

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer in February 2020.

Interview

Overall very laid-back, mainly STAR questions as well as explanations of portions of the resume that was submitted along with the application. I was interviewed by two hiring managers, both of whom were very nice and welcoming. They were very clear in terms of what they expected from the interns, and the opportunities they offer to the interns. The interview was more like a conversation, of how Pfizer would be a good fit, and what I plan to offer to Pfizer with the experience I have.

Interview Questions

• What can you provide to pfizer, and what can pfizer provide you?   Answer Question

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

The interview was three parts, the first one is with HR and the last two are technical. on the first one they pretty much go over your resume and ask you questions about your experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

It began with the online employment application and then continued on to a computer interview, phone interview, interview with the district manager. The process takes about four weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

There was only one interview before I was offered the position. A lot of typical interview questions, nothing out of the norm. There was a long lead time between the interview and the offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain more about relevant experience on resume.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.