Philip Morris International Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philip Morris International Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

3.7

Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Online Application

Online Tests
- Numerical
- Verbal
Technical errors with this. Took awhile to rectify sending me the right links.

Telephone Interview:
Really disappointed with the nature of the interview. Interviewer was very cold, asked me questions I will have answered on my application. Would take extended time typing my answers up after I finished talking and then was obviously reading off a piece of paper and could not have sounded more bored.
Found it really off putting.
The company could perhaps do with making that stage of the process automated i.e. video interview because at least then you'd expect the experience to be impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Two strengths and two weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • What do you think the biggest challenge in the U.K. market is for PMI   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Online Application - This process was easy to do as only required CV and cover letter.

Psychometric Testing (numerical and verbal) - The company were very accommodating to my special requirements and very good at communicating information clearly and efficiently.

Telephone Interview - My interviewer was friendly, which made this process less stressful. Standard competency based questions about experience and skills, and some questions about the company and new products being developed.

Assessment Centre - Initially a rather daunting experience, however, the PMI team were all very friendly. It was evident that the company had invested considerable time and money into the process, which made all candidates feel valued and more comfortable on the day. Included a range of activities, and many great opportunities to network and get a better feel for the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that something went wrong - what action did you take to rectify the situation?   Answer Question

Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First questions about Philip Morris and its smoke free future had to be answered then you were invited to a video interview. This was followed by an assessment centre which incorporated an escape room

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.