Philip Morris International Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philip Morris International Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

3.5

Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First questions about Philip Morris and its smoke free future had to be answered then you were invited to a video interview. This was followed by an assessment centre which incorporated an escape room

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Online Application

Online Tests
    - Numerical
    - Verbal
    Technical errors with this. Took awhile to rectify sending me the right links.

Telephone Interview:
    Really disappointed with the nature of the interview. Interviewer was very cold, asked me questions I will have answered on my application. Would take extended time typing my answers up after I finished talking and then was obviously reading off a piece of paper and could not have sounded more bored.
    Found it really off putting.
    The company could perhaps do with making that stage of the process automated i.e. video interview because at least then you'd expect the experience to be impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Two strengths and two weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What do you think the biggest challenge in the U.K. market is for PMI   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.