Philips Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

3.1

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Interview process was fair and conversational. Had two face to face interviews. One with the hiring manager who was the Regional Sales Director and the second with both the Regional Sales Director and the Eastern U.S. VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surprise, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Surprise, AZ (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Contacted by HR and went over my resume and my qualifications, then I was told I would be contacted by the hiring manager. A week or two later I had my second over the phone interview and went over in depth with hiring manager as well as another senior account manager. A week or so later I was made an offer.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

applied through their website and they got back to me quick. Had to do a pre screen through another website which I had to pay for membership for...I thought that was weird, but well worth it for a great company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Internal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, offered standard salary and accepted

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2017.

Interview

Two phone calls with HR, video interview with the hiring manager. The next was the F2F interview but I was not anymore interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Background check, Short presentation, tell me about your current job,
      Describe your skills, case study, how do you handle a stressfull sitation.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward - classical sales interview.

First interview with HR, after a phone screening;
    Second with direct manager;
    Last with sales director.

Interview Questions

• They had pretty straight forward questions for a sales positions. They asked me about my career, what would I bring to the company, my goals in joining the company, what I was expecting, etc.

One interesting questions was to ask me what would I change on my work in a previous company, based on my current experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2010.

Interview

1 interview with the head hunter and 2 more with the managers and HR of the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing but the usual. Asked about the reasons that made me leave my current job to be part of their team and needed details about every experience i have had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you get an offer you can negociate to get more benefits if you think you worth.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

Well, it is very hard and be well prepared. REALLY, know the normal quetions about " tell me about yourself,
    why you want to work for us? what make you a best candidate? Strength& weakness? Past experience?
    kind of such stuff. I didn't get into it, so guys, good luck.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in August 2015.

Interview

gebeld door externe recruiter en meer informatie gekregen over job inhoud. CV ingediend en gesprek gehad bij Philips waarna na een week de melding kwam dat ik de voorkeur had en daarna kwam van HR het contractvoorstel.

Interview Questions

• hoe zie jij de ontwikkeling van POC in de Nederlandse markt en waarom moeten we de route via het lab volgen   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.