Philips Contract Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Contract Manager

Philips Contract Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philips (Foster City, CA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

I think the interview process really varies. You can start at as a temp. I've seen a lot of people hired from contract positions to permanent ones. Some hires are quickly brought on board. Some are put through a number of interviews. It really depends on your manager. It's not very regimented.

Interview Questions

• You are asked a lot of situational questions and question that are meant to get to who you are and what your values are.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

The worst thing about the hiring process was that is was very lengthy and the communication was very scattered. The HR agent I was dealing with would take days to respond to me, and out of the blue she would pop back in. It was definitely one of the most unprofessional recruitment processes I have been involved in.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

Long dragged out, discourteous and unprofessional. No respect for the candidate's time. It seemed as though they were entitled to make every mistake in the book, yet if you made one mistake, it would be held against you.

I had to work around their schedule and they would not accommodate mine. The hiring manager never responded to my thank you email, which is disrepectul by any measure.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at Philips?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.