Philips Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philips (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter - started with a phone interview and was moved to face to face after initial screening. Questions were pretty high level - mostly salary requirements, availability for start date. Don't believe any references being checked but they were requested.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

The hiring process was clear and enjoyable. Yes, they made the process of hiring and interviewing enjoyable. What more can be said?!

Interview Questions

• What would someone with your skill sets do at a company like ours where the skill sets don't seem an ideal match?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My advice is to delay salary discussions until you have a solid offer.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Low key - was contacted by a recruiter first, screened by HR then face to face with hiring manager plus another leader. Followed up with 2 more phone interviews with senior leaders. Moved fairly quickly and resulted in a nice offer.

Negotiation

Not much -- got a signing bonus but the salary was pretty much fixed.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Long and disorganized. Three phone interviews and one in person. The information given by the recruiter prior to the interviews was minimal and had to prompt the recruiter every step of the wag even though he continually tried to tell me that he be in touch within a defined time frame. Also, I ended up absorbing the cost of phone interview with one of the interviewers who was overseas.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Individual interviews with hiring manager and several business leaders. Team was prepared and easy to speak with and helped convey the challenges of the business role. Process was well organized and expedient.

Interview Questions

• Provide example of successful project completed in prior role that highlights your abilities to perform in role at Philips.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

The recruiters for Philips are among the worst I have ever encountered. On two occasions different recruiters reached out asking to set up a time to speak about open roles with their company, we setup the time and they never call. I'm not actively looking but when someone agrees to take time to speak with you, and you agree to a time the appropriate thing to do is call, or at least send an e-mail that you cannot make it.

This has happened on multiple occasions with separate recruiters, I think thats very telling of the company's culture and has certainly ensured I will never respond to another Philips recruiter who reaches out.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Apply through the news paper advertisement, that was many years ago. Got an interview call in 2 weeks, total of 2 rounds of interview, and got an offer. The whole process is typical, nothing much to say, it was also pretty informal, overall it is OK.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (New Delhi) in July 2015.

Interview

Spoke to one of the member of the leadership team. So was invited for the discussion. The discussion happened in a cordial and accommodating atmosphere. The interviewer briefed about the current industry and company outlook and then discussed at length to understand where can we work together in a mutually beneficial fashion. They wanted to know more about the aspiration and contribution that one could make.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips in June 2016.

Interview

formal interview with questions on experiences. 4 interviews with the team and VP level organized to better understand the position. positive parts were the challenges and expectations. the interviews was held by calls and face to face. HR call was clear. operational interviews were OK with a focus on experience and behavior. the management meeting was more about political aspects and skills.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Philips (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a quick process. Interview questions were pragmatic. Hospitality was very nice.
    Questions were around experience, behaviors. Offer was sent within in a month. Good part of interview process was to see factories, R&D center, management, etc

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.