Philips Field Service Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Field Service Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.5

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in June 2016.

Interview

The whole process went really fast. Less than a month including my 2 week notice to previous employer! 1) Recruiter found me on LinkedIn matching my skills to this position. 2.)Typical phone screen 3.) Set up to meet with manager for a face to face (company reimbursed transportation). 4.) Second round interview wit another FSE 5.) Offer made the next day

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process had two steps. There was a technical phone screening, which was followed by a panel interview, 4 interviewers with CCNA related technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you connect 2 routers?   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied via Philips career website. Contacted by HR about a week later for a brief conversation about my interest in the position and more details about it. Then I was scheduled for a phone interview with a hiring manager. Next a couple of phone interviews with current engineers. Lastly a face to face interview with two managers. I thoroughly enjoyed the process and everyone I interacted with was positive and pleasant. It gave me the reassurance that this was a company I would love to be a part of. People skills are everything to me.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based and technical questions. There was a good mix.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. HR will tell you what they are offering and you can accept or reject.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in September 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, which was followed by an in person interview. During the two phone interviews behavior questions were asked. The questions asked during the in person interview addressed my interest and future plans.The interview questions were easy and no technical questions were asked.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview went great and I was asked many personality types of questions. They asked questions that were related to dealing with people on a one on one basis. Also asked about how would I feel to travel.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great fit for the company?   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philips (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Around a week after applying, I was contacted via E-mail asking when I would be available for a phone interview. The following day a lady from Philips called me and asked me about my skills, education, and experience. I was called later that day to arrange travel for a face to face interview with management in Austin, Texas. I traveled to Texas for the interview, which I thought went well, but I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   1 Answer
    • Describe your experience in dealing with customers.   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, Basic questions about personality and resume. They let you take your time to let you think about a time and your answers. Mainly wanted to make sure you were willing to travel and relocate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time/task where you were asked to do something that may or may not have been morally wrong.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Durham, NC (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Using my university's recruiting website, I contacted an alum who got me in contact with the Philips recruiting team. I was referred to the director of imaging FEP for a personality/background interview (~45 min). About a week later, spoke with person in charge of Ultrasound specifically. Offer was made shortly after this phone call.

Interview Questions

• (paraphrasing) How do you deal with clients when they are clearly in the wrong but are demanding compensation for a perceived wrong?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Rates are set - not really a negotiation. But I'm not complaining - the offer included a high (for college grad) salary and great benefits, not to mention a vehicle!

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Tampa, FL (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Listing was posted on Indeed. Contacted company. Had a phone interview which went very well. Company was looking for mult-ivendor service. Awaiting response for face to face interview. Looking forward to challege if presented to me.

Interview Questions

• For me was when can I start. Being out of state and having to move would require some time. Wasn't sure exactly how to answer. I am always honest though.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Kalamazoo, MI (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed.com. Senior Recruiter called me back the next day to schedule an interview later that afternoon. Interviewed with her it took about 30 minutes, asked me questions about how would handle certain situations. I answered to best of my ability, then asked me if I have any questions of my own, she could only give me vague answers to the position. She said I should expect a call at the end of the week from another manager. That manager emailed me about 1 1/2 weeks later and we scheduled the phone interview later that afternoon. He called me promptly at the time he said he would and asked generally the same questions that the Senior Recruiter asked. After the interview was over asked me if I have any questions and said he would get in touch with the regional manager and I would have a face to face interview with him. More to come after I finish that interview. Both interviewers so far were very personal and seemed very interested in what I had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe something about you I do not see on your resume'.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.