Philips Field Service Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Field Service Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.5

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

A couple of phone screens, one with HR, then with the hiring manager. It was very conversational, trying to gauge personality and determine initial fit. The two phone screens were followed with an onsite interview. I had two onsites: one in a Starbucks, and one at an MRI magnet manufacturing facility.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online via college recruiting site, got a call from human resources hiring manager for interest call, then talked to direct manager over phone and in person. Process too 3 weeks but quick to respond

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Behavioral Interview looking for examples of historical successes and challenges. Interview is a good mixture of speaking and listening in a conversational format. Interviews tend to last about forty five to sixty mintes with time for questions at the end.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Had a typical phone screening where I was asked about my education, experience, certs. Then asked to come for an in person panel interview in Indianapolis. Panel interview consisted of 4 high level employees where I was asked technical and behavior based questions. I'm waiting to hear back on the position, so fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a routing protocol and a routed protocol   1 Answer
    • How would you connect two routers from different vendors, and what protocol would you use?   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in June 2016.

Interview

The whole process went really fast. Less than a month including my 2 week notice to previous employer! 1) Recruiter found me on LinkedIn matching my skills to this position. 2.)Typical phone screen 3.) Set up to meet with manager for a face to face (company reimbursed transportation). 4.) Second round interview wit another FSE 5.) Offer made the next day

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Kansas City, KS (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

They called to do a phone screening to scope my interest level and background. After a 15 min talk we set up phone interview. They Interview was pretty typical in regards to questions, conversation flowed, felt more like a get to know you call rather than interview. Overall it went well but I did not have the experience they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you were a team leader and failed at a task.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process had two steps. There was a technical phone screening, which was followed by a panel interview, 4 interviewers with CCNA related technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you connect 2 routers?   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied via Philips career website. Contacted by HR about a week later for a brief conversation about my interest in the position and more details about it. Then I was scheduled for a phone interview with a hiring manager. Next a couple of phone interviews with current engineers. Lastly a face to face interview with two managers. I thoroughly enjoyed the process and everyone I interacted with was positive and pleasant. It gave me the reassurance that this was a company I would love to be a part of. People skills are everything to me.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based and technical questions. There was a good mix.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. HR will tell you what they are offering and you can accept or reject.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Very professional and easy to talk with. Had 2 phone interviews then an in person panel interview with 5 employees. Went around the table asking various questions. They were very transparent and were able to answer all my questions. It was just over an hour long. Phone screens were less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Ask to explain a certain situation and how you handled it etc. Many other questions that seemed personality related and customer service focused as the role was customer facing.   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in September 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, which was followed by an in person interview. During the two phone interviews behavior questions were asked. The questions asked during the in person interview addressed my interest and future plans.The interview questions were easy and no technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.