Philips Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One on the phone, the other on campus. Very conversational interview. The employer was trying to see if your skills and mindset match the company well.

Interview Questions

• Go through your past experience.
    Some behavioral questions to see your response in a certain scenario.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Was sent follow up questions. Then scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was about 40 minutes long. Nothing too crazy. Pretty basic. Very transparent process I was even given a date I would know if I got the job or not

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was somewhat intimidating since it was a group panel. After I made it past that phase I had to go through a presentation process followed by another group panel interview as well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Gainesville, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Resume based screening. Questions on the experience related to responsibilities for the position. The projects were thoroughly asked questions upon as well as the understanding of the projects they were embarking on

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Waltham, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Met at career fair, followed up with two phone calls, then an onsite interview. Onsite had no technical questions, just 3 behavioral 30 minute sections. One of the interviews seemed racist, they didn't seem open to a woman of color joining their all white all male all over 45 years old team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, question related to image processing, machine learning, programming knowledge. Reviewed the projects I had mentioned on my resume. Questions about implementation of algorithms. Programming proficiency in C++ python

Interview Questions

• 1. How important is feature selection
      2. Whats Edge detection
      3. Questions about the projects   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through the college Job board and I got a phone technical interview which dealt mainly about the basics in C++ and some basic algorithms. Asked about Heap Sort, Heapify and the complexities related to that. Asked few basic database questions and whether i have experience in developing application in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Asked about HashMaps and Heap Sort. General Database Questions   1 Answer

Interns Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I received a call from the staffing agency to set up a phone interview for the position. The phone interview with my primary supervisor (top-level manager) and secondary supervisor. They made the interview fun and engaging, rather than challenging. We discussed my past experience and talked about the responsibilities of the position I was interviewing for. They also asked a series of questions and allowed me time to ask them my own questions. I received my offer within a few business days.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite project during my last internship?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Philips in March 2014.

Interview

I saw the internship post on a website, contacted the email provided and scheduled a phone interview in one week. The phone interview took less than an hour. First they asked about your research projects, interrupting with questions from big motivation to technical details. Then some questions about the techniques their project needs. Finally asked you to design an algorithm or strategy for a specific task closely related to their project.

Interview Questions

Offer came after a long long time (after someone rejected the offer, I guess), and I have already accepted offer from another company

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable and excellent questions to analyze if I was right for the spot. Got a call and spoke with multiple managers, very easy communication. Provided excellent questions and was able to answer them with ease because of the clarity provided. Would recommend interviewing and working here again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about past expeirences that would underline the skills necessary for this position?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.