Philips Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was somewhat intimidating since it was a group panel. After I made it past that phase I had to go through a presentation process followed by another group panel interview as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Waltham, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Met at career fair, followed up with two phone calls, then an onsite interview. Onsite had no technical questions, just 3 behavioral 30 minute sections. One of the interviews seemed racist, they didn't seem open to a woman of color joining their all white all male all over 45 years old team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One on the phone, the other on campus. Very conversational interview. The employer was trying to see if your skills and mindset match the company well.

Interview Questions

• Go through your past experience.
      Some behavioral questions to see your response in a certain scenario.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Gainesville, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Resume based screening. Questions on the experience related to responsibilities for the position. The projects were thoroughly asked questions upon as well as the understanding of the projects they were embarking on

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Was sent follow up questions. Then scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was about 40 minutes long. Nothing too crazy. Pretty basic. Very transparent process I was even given a date I would know if I got the job or not

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips in March 2012.

Interview

Interviews with 3 different managers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Mayfield, OH (US)) in November 2008.

Interview

Questions related to my field were asked during the phone interview. Later on, during the personal interview, a small test was given.

Interview Questions

• Regarding sampling times of an analog signal, analog circuitry, etc.   Answer Question
    • how to perform Bubble search   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, question related to image processing, machine learning, programming knowledge. Reviewed the projects I had mentioned on my resume. Questions about implementation of algorithms. Programming proficiency in C++ python

Interview Questions

• 1. How important is feature selection
      2. Whats Edge detection
      3. Questions about the projects   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

First, I got a call from HR to set-up and interview with Manager. After interview with manager, I got a call for an interview with the team. Then I was hired as an intern.

Interview Questions

• - Questions regarding cloud computing:
      = Describe it.
      = What will you choose? Security or Efficiency? Why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through the college Job board and I got a phone technical interview which dealt mainly about the basics in C++ and some basic algorithms. Asked about Heap Sort, Heapify and the complexities related to that. Asked few basic database questions and whether i have experience in developing application in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Asked about HashMaps and Heap Sort. General Database Questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.