Philips Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.9

Internship Interview

Interview

Standard resume review. Very engaging. Asked a few questions to gauge your process. Nothing crazy, more to see how you react and your instincts. Not full case type questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I applied through the college Job board and I got a phone technical interview which dealt mainly about the basics in C++ and some basic algorithms. Asked about Heap Sort, Heapify and the complexities related to that. Asked few basic database questions and whether i have experience in developing application in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Asked about HashMaps and Heap Sort. General Database Questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I first had a Skype interview with one of the managers, followed by a phone interview with another. Both interviewers were very friendly. The first was more typical with a focus on behavioral questions and the second was more conversational.

Interview Questions

• If you have a deadline for a design next week and the designers have said they will not be able to complete it by the deadline, what will you do?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I applied online. process took about 2 months. Had one interview with my future supervisor at Philips Amsterdam. Interview was about 20 mins. 1 week after the interview they got back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work in this field? Are you a content person or a people person?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Philips (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiter interview initially to assess my suitability for the position then followed by an interview with the department head I would be referring to. Both interviews were very friendly, open and personality based for the most part. I liked that they really do want to make sure you as a person are a good fit for the company. They obviously covered the basic questions of what you would be doing in terms of job spec and your skills and experience that relate to these tasks and how they currently go about completing these tasks and if you fit in with this method or if you can bring any positive change to these protocols. Second interview with the office manager which is much more formal and is going back over everything from the interview with the department head. Also covers the job offer if the office manager likes you.

Interview Questions

• What kind of working environment do you thrive the most in?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

I got an interview through an employee referral. Two weeks later, I received an email from HR inviting me for a skype interview. During the 1 hour interview, I met with two senior managers from the hiring team. And the next week I was informed that I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction, my strengths, who am I (to see if I fit into their company culture), my motivation for the internship, when can I start working. On the other hand, something unexpected though, I was given several practical questions and assignment right away in order to test my level of knowledge related to the position.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

First step is a phone interview by HR, they will ask something about your understanding of the company. Secondly, Chief engineer conduct the interview, and ask the question of the position.

Interview Questions

• The question is related to the position,but not too technical   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Pune City) in March 2017.

Interview

The scenario of interview was very amazing i got much experience, although i an confident at every point yet the phone interruption looses my confidence little bit but i tried my best.to make it possible.
    Hope we had a very great session and i applied for a HR, during the interview session i tried but everything depends on them hope they consider me in future.

Interview Questions

• They asked about maslow hierarchy theory and about cv live projects and it was the telephonic round, which was a great experience for me.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in October 2015.

Interview

Very quick and efficient process. Submitted application with CV and motivation. Was invited for a round of interviews about 2 weeks later. Regular behavioural questions and questions with regard to motivation.

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Vellore) in June 2018.

Interview

Had an online aptitude test...followed by 2 rounds of one on one interview ... 1st round questions were highly technical regarding OOPS and one programming question... the questions were moderately difficult but thankfully I was prepared for them...Ithem...In the 2nd round they asked me mostly HR type questions.

Interview Questions

• Given a string reverse only the alphabets while leaving special characters in the same place.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.