Philips Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Philips

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 1472 candidate interviews
Philips
Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

I was called by the company and was asked some basic first questions. After this initial call, I talked to the manager who looked for an assistant. The people from Philips are always pleasant and precise.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me 3 experiences you had in this line of work and how did you solve them.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Amsterdam)

Interview

The interview process had two rounds, one on phone, and then a final round was a recruitment day in the office. It was a wonderful experience and it really helped me understand the company culture and the job I would be doing.

Interview Questions
  • There was a team challenge where we were given a list of tasks to prioritize.
Philips
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips

Interview

100% virtual, from the initial contact to the final offer. Hired without even seeing an office or a single person— which was different for me. Everyone was very professional, scheduling was very easy, and everything moved quickly.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions about work experience and past work environments. A lot of focus on working within a global company.
Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Eindhoven) in May 2021

Interview

First round-HR: You will get a call from HR to dicusss about the position, your availability... Second round-Line managers: Casual conversation discussing the job and your skills, personalities... Third round: I'm still waiting for further information Good Luck

Interview Questions
Philips
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Philips (Chennai) in May 2021

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview 1 technical round 2 manager round 3 client round then discussion with HR. They asked previous company documents for compensation release. They providing insurance for dependents. There are 3 rounds of interview 1 technical round 2 manager round 3 client round then discussion with HR. They asked previous company documents for compensation release. They providing insurance for dependents.

Interview Questions
Philips
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips (Eindhoven) in May 2021

Interview

I received email from recruiter M. Mykhailiuk for invitation to the interview. I prepared myself like for all the other interviews that I am having, but instead of asking about my work experience she asked my why I left my last job. I explained that in previous job there was a burnout and I needed to make changes in my life. After trying to explain her this she replied that she doesn't understand why I applied for Philips, why I left my previous job and what I want to achieve in my life. I felt very humiliated about her words and the aggressive attitude. At the end of interview that was like 30 min she said that I am not match for them. I can understand a lot of things, that maybe I was not in her opinion the right candidate, but it doesn't give you any rights to humiliate a person. Worst interview experience ever...

Interview Questions
Philips
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Stamford, CT) in May 2021

Interview

I had interviewed for the CRM Marketing Manager position. It was a very good process. I heard from HR that they wanted to make an offer to me. I than get a phone call the next day that said someone came in late in the game and it will delay the process but I feel like you have a 95% chance of getting the offer. Received a call saying I had not gotten it.

Interview Questions
Philips
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips

Interview

Interview was mix of behavioral and technical questions. Technical questions were related QMS, Problem solving, PFMEAs, APQP etc. Behavioral questions were mainly regarding how to influence team members and other stake holders.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions were related QMS, Problem solving, PFMEAs, APQP etc. Behavioral questions were mainly regarding how to influence team members and other stake holders.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Rome)

Interview

Primo colloquio svolto in una sede estera, probabilmente volto a testare il livello di inglese e la motivazione. Secondo colloquio in italiano con il manager della divisione più approfondito. Anche quest'ultimo volto a comprendere la motivazione, con un'ampia parte di racconto delle attività che mi sarei trovato a svolgere qualora fossi stato selezionato.

Interview Questions
Philips
Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

Long and time consuming. I had several rounds and very little communication during the entire process. There was a project involved as well and it was an exhaustive process. Many people to meet and they kept adding it on.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,472 Interviews

Popular Careers with Philips Job Seekers