Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,129 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Contacted the HR by email first (send the CV and my brief introduction)and talked on the phone to arrange the interview time. Then take the documents needed and attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you relate your skills to the content of your job?   Answer Question

Contrôleur De Gestion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suresnes (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Suresnes (France)) in September 2017.

Interview

En 2 semaines, tout était réglé, accueil sympa. J'ai été mise à l'aire. Réel échange comme entretien. J'en garde un agréable souvenir. Belle boite ! Vraiment génial !

PMO Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in August 2017.

Interview

Process is easy and very quick , depending the function. all and all Philips is known for taking a lot of time to hire people. best case scenario it will take 3 months,

Interview Questions

• classic questions regarding your experience and how you fit the profile   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Philips (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a long introduction about the people and the job itself. Friendly and comfortable discussion. Within a week the entire process was closed and I got the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview.
    Aptitude along with technical questions where difficult to crack. Once it is cracked the next rounds are easier.
    2nd round was technical. Interviewer asked me some questions related to c programs
    3rd round was Managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to square the numbers as long as the user provides the input. When 0 is pressed the program must terminate after displaying all the squared numbers.
      Other questions where related to projects   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

Worst experience of an interview ever.
    I had a written round first which i cleared. After that i was asked to attend a f2f round. There were two interviewers and both had extreme arrogance. They just asked me what is abstraction and about my project at current company
    After answering above 2 questions they told me interview is done. I was shocked as i was expecting more technical questions. I never expected them to be so judgemental. They were quite arrogant and on asking for feedback one of them replied sarcastically saying hr would get back .its okay if you dont want to hire but give basic respect to someone who has put effort to come and give interview at your company

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews to capture case, fit and leadership, with hiring manager, HR, and higher level managers. Pretty standard case interview questions with other interviewers driving using their own interview style.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips in June 2019.

Interview

Plusieurs entretiens: un entretien téléphonique RH puis un entretien sur site avec manager et directeur
    Réponse téléphonique une semaine environ après le dernier entretien, malheureusement celle-ci n était pas positive.
    Globalement processus de recrutement assez rapide

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

C++ and C# two rounds of Interview. Basic questions were asked. One has to be strong in basic C++ terminology. Interviewer was not clear of what exactly the opening for which interviewis done.

Interview Questions

• Philips Interview experience:

1. Brief about yourself.
      2. Write a program in C++ to reverse a character array.
      3. What is IDisposable interface, what are methods in that. When do we need that.
      4. What is Virtual functions.
      5. How do we create object different ways of derived class in C++, what is the difference between those. ?
      6. How do you create a class which has object of another class ?
      7. Engine <- Car what does above representation mean ?
      8. When do you go for containment and when do you go for inheritance ?
      9. How do you write or represent in class form, if I want to write linked list implementation in C# ?   Answer Question

Logistics Fulfillment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Nashville, TN (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

This has been one of the best interview process I have been through. There were 5 interview sessions, and the communication by the recruiter was absolutely amazing! I went through a total of 3.5 hours of talking between the 5 interviews, but it felt absolutely smooth.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions to make sure that the candidate is right fit for the organization.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

Telephonic Interview by the HR team
    Excel test as a second round
    Face to face Interview by the technical team to discuss about my profile
    HR Round to discuss about the salary and compensation portion

Interview Questions

• General questions about the candidate and few technical questions about the stakeholder management   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.