Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,284 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Software Test Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through university. Got a call in a week. One HR round followed by technical round. Was interviewed by a team of 6. Really helpful and sweet team members.

Interview Questions

• Resume and background related questions. Show you have skillsets that are aligned with the role.   Answer Question

Director of Construction Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips in July 2020.

Interview

Submitted an online resume/application. Recruiter reached out and said they were interested in learning more, scheduled a phone interview, said they were narrowing it down to 3-4 people. After initial phone interview was scheduled for a video interview with the hiring manager. Manager was friendly, explained his role, his background and asked some questions. Said they would let candidates know either way the following week. They planned to fill the job quickly. Never heard from anyone again.

Interview Questions

• typical - describe something difficult you overcame on a past job   1 Answer

Alternant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in June 2020.

Interview

Postuler sur linkedin, recontacté plusieurs semaine après. Entretien téléphonique RH puis entretien avec manager responsable.
    Les 2 entretiens se sont très très bien passé mais ils ont pris quelqu'un d'autre sans expliquer pourquoi.

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Guildford, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

3 stage interview process which included a screening call with TA, followed by two panel interviews which included my motivations & interest in the role, competency questions and a presentation .

Interview Questions

• Why are you motivated on working for Philips?   1 Answer

Stage Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Eerst een telefonisch gesprek met de recruiter. Vervolgens een 2 op 1 gesprek met de business. Het gesprek met de recruiter was een fijn en interessant gesprek. Ik kreeg direct feedback. Met de business was minder, ze waren niet zo goed voorbereid en het was wat rommelig.

Interview Questions

• Situatievragen. Wat wil je leren tijdens je stage? Wat breng je mee? Koppel bepaalde situaties aan theorieën die je op je studie hebt geleerd.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Hamburg (Germany)) in June 2020.

Interview

Three interviews:
    1. phone call with a recruiter
    2. phone call with two hiring manager
    3. Onsite interview (see below)

- The application process was long (about 2 1/2 months with insufficient communication)
    - No information on how to handle Covid-19 and other procedures (in comparison, other companies have communicated explicit procedures and have addressed limitations due to the current situation)
    Procedure of the onsite interview:
    - Interview with management (approx. 1h) + technical presentation (approx. 30 + 45 min)
    The management said goodbye after the first part, so I had to give my presentation alone as a video call (since the other employees were still in the home office because of Corona).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

In person meet and greet, followed by a phone interview, then in person case interview where you are asked to size a market and come prepared to present the analysis. The whole process took about 3 months from the meet and greet to the offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical market sizing case interview question during the first phone interview. ex. What's the market size for residential light bulbs in a town of 100K?   1 Answer

/in Medizintechnik Interview

Interview

Es wurde zuerst etwas über meinen Hintergrund gefragt, dann haben sie das Unternehmen vorgestellt, dann folgt meine persönliche Vorstellung. Es war ein nettes Gespräch, aber leider nehmen sie nur Pflichtpraktikanten, deshalb wurde das Gespräch schon nach ca. 10 min aufgehört.

Interview Questions

• Haben Sie unsere Website schon mal geschaut?
      Können Sie sich mal vorstellen?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in February 2017.

Interview

De procedure begon met een telefonisch Skype gesprek met de HR afdeling. Daarna volgde er nog 2 gesprekken op kantoor met de directe manager en team manager. Een assessment was ook onderdeel van het process.

Interview Questions

• Hoe zou je reageren/handelen in deze situatie? (case-study)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Chennai) in July 2018.

Interview

Brief, specific. Little hard to clear technical round. Expect good communication skills . domain knowledge is a huge plus. Popular languages here are C# Java . Adds value if you are referred by someone from the inside. No disparity shown.

Interview Questions

• Rubic's Cube solving strategies   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in April 2020.

Interview

I applied and got a call back within a week from the recruiter. The recruiter asked a few questions and scheduled a phone interview with the department lead (they normally do in person interviews I applied during COVID19). The interview was fairly easy she asked me maybe 10 questions and let me know I would hear back from the recruiter. The recruiter called me the following day with a job offer. I will note that their background check process is extensive and thorough.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.