Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Philips

1,174 Interview Reviews

2.9

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrysville, PA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Murrysville, PA (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied through the online site and was called in approximately two weeks. The phone interview was with the person that would be my direct manager. He was very open, talkative and seemed like a good guy. They set up a face-to-face soon after that. I interviewed at the face to face with three managers and had lunch with all of my would-be coworkers. Lunch was a little pizza buffet. The staff seemed very nice and happy with their positions. Travel was stated to be a 'feast or famine', but overall low compared to what other CRAs are doing. The interview also included a tour of the facilities. It took about half a day.

The questions during the interview were quite easy and it flowed more like a conversation. The managers did have to ask several questions off of a piece of paper. Overall, the interview's goal seemed to be to 'sell ME' on working for the company instead of asking me to sell myself to them.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philips (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

4 Interviews. Initial phone with HR. 2nd phone with a Clinical Specialist person in that role. 3rd phone with Clinical Manager. 4th live onsite with Manager and team (Process of 3 months)

Interview Questions

• Behavior/situational style interviewing. Discussed conflict resolution. Provided information regarding difficult employee (team lead) that you will be joining/working with and how you would handle   1 Answer

Negotiation

With HR. They stuck to there initial offer. Would not negotiate further. Document what HR promises, story changes after

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

They took 2 interviews. First one was to understand my interest and knowledge about operations in supply chain and second one was to know more about the my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Situation based questions like tell me a time when you blah blah........   Answer Question

Optical Engineer Interview

Interview

Nothing unepected but they hold the traditional "big name" ego. That's not satisfying feel. The interview went fine and I was invited by engineers team to meet on site. 50 WORD MINIMUM...........

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

I noticed the opportunity on a job board. I responded to the lead with a cover letter and my resume. After a few weeks I was contacted by the HR department for a phone interview date. During the phone interview we discussed my experience, why I was looking for another opportunity, and what I was looking for in the next opportunity. After a few days I was contacted for a in-person interview. The in-person interview took nearly the full day, as I completed the application forms and meet with a number of senior staff. I was contacted the following day with a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• I rumbled a bit talking about what I was looking for in my next opportunity. In hindsight it would have been better if I thought about my response to this question in advance.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Applied online , got a call from the recruiter in a week who asked me basic screening questions and set me up with hiring manager the week after .This interview was smooth ,was asked about my experience and few technical questions.I was called in was for an in person interview . Here there were three rounds with three different managers . Questions were behavioral , very few were technical

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was great in terms of allcating of reaources and they were all prepared and punctual for the interview process. Some of the question were good and some of them no so good

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted via phone the day right after I submitted a quick apply.
    Recruiter does a brief screening right then and there. Tells you about the position and what they hiring manager is looking for. Very professional. She discussed the company culture, etc first then I was able to go through my resume. (I kept it brief and discussed like a story, hitting the main points and then moving on).
    After that she stated she will get back to you for the next steps if she feels the conversation went well. Then proactively let her know about a presentation during the onsite.
    Gave a call back the next day with interview days and time and let me know about the presentation and that she wanted me to have time to prepare. Email sent and confirmed the interview.

Onsite Interview:
    Panel interview of 3 people.
    They were very engaged.
    Questions flowed natural and gave me time to explain.
    Lasted about an hour and a half. They asked very specific questions about my work history, situations I've been in, etc. EVERYTHING.
    Gave next steps in interview process at the end.

Interview Questions

• Some were the typical, "why should I hire you,"questions and then most were in response to something that I stated that they would ask me to expound upon.   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process took 2-3 weeks. I had two phone interviews and then an onsite interview. The onsite interview were a lot of Healthcare IT related questions. Healthcare IT experience wasn't a requirement based on the job description. I was contact approximately a week later and told that I didn't have as much knowledge as expected. Nowhere in my resume is Healthcare IT listed.

Intermediate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Baltimore, MD (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was one of the good interviews. People are talented to ask right questions for the job. They check your knowledge for the position. They look for someone who just doesnt have book knowledge with great personality and truthful. And then coding question.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure your code is run to clean up memory if an exception is thrown or not.   Answer Question