Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Philips

1,281 Interview Reviews

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted via phone the day right after I submitted a quick apply.
    Recruiter does a brief screening right then and there. Tells you about the position and what they hiring manager is looking for. Very professional. She discussed the company culture, etc first then I was able to go through my resume. (I kept it brief and discussed like a story, hitting the main points and then moving on).
    After that she stated she will get back to you for the next steps if she feels the conversation went well. Then proactively let her know about a presentation during the onsite.
    Gave a call back the next day with interview days and time and let me know about the presentation and that she wanted me to have time to prepare. Email sent and confirmed the interview.

Onsite Interview:
    Panel interview of 3 people.
    They were very engaged.
    Questions flowed natural and gave me time to explain.
    Lasted about an hour and a half. They asked very specific questions about my work history, situations I've been in, etc. EVERYTHING.
    Gave next steps in interview process at the end.

Interview Questions

• Some were the typical, "why should I hire you,"questions and then most were in response to something that I stated that they would ask me to expound upon.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative: SRC Oxygen Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Nashville, TN (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I had one screening call with HR, who then set me up with the department director and recruiter for an in-person interview. This lasted maybe 45 minutes and was fairly easy, with questions for the most part staying in the realm of prior experiences. There was a background check, but no drug test or other screening methods used. I had an offer within a week of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to overcome and obstacle to win...   Answer Question

Ecommerce Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Received email from internal recruiter requesting a phone screen the next day. Couldn't do that time, so replied with alternatives. No response. Followed up a couple times, once by phone. They ghosted me. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• When can we schedule a phone interview?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied on Indeed. I got a call from the HR recruiter and had a phone interview on a Wednesday. She sent my resume on to the hiring manager, and I had a phone interview with the hiring manger the following Tuesday. The hiring manager had me come in then face to face with hiring manager that Friday. The HR recruiter called me later that Friday and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (San Jose, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

At first, I was contacted by a recruiter. Next, I connected with the recruiter discussing mainly about the job description and location.
    Then the recruiter scheduled a technical phone interview with a Project Manager and a Software Engineer.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions like your strength, and weakness, challenging projects.
      List and explain all design patterns that you had used.
      Basic Qt questions (e.g. what is SLOT-SIGNAL)   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Nashville, TN (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. We had a standard phone interview then schedule a face-to-face interview for the following week. Received an offer a few days later.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Initial phone screens with an HR recruiter to discuss my interest, and the job role. Then there was a phone screen with the hiring manager. I then had a 5 hour round of 1 on 1 interviews in person to discuss the project, roles and assess my skills and cultural fit.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process included interviews with the recruiter, hiring manager, peers and HR. The interview included both in person and phone. There was an offer and background check.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? Experience working with a multi-national company.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Brief. HR was generally very professional cooperative but I noticed some communication issues with other candidates regarding interview timing/scheduling. At my interview location, one applicant said there was a mistake with interview time slot selection.

Interview Questions

• Pick an example of a STAR situation (situation, task, assessment, response)   Answer Question

QA Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Interview with the recruiter followed by interview with manager and team. Interviews go well, but the follow up from the recruiter was not helpful. Long delays for updates and I had to call and email the recruiter, numerous times, to receive any updates or little to no feedback on interviews.