Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Philips

1,129 Interview Reviews

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I applied through the college Job board and I got a phone technical interview which dealt mainly about the basics in C++ and some basic algorithms. Asked about Heap Sort, Heapify and the complexities related to that. Asked few basic database questions and whether i have experience in developing application in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Asked about HashMaps and Heap Sort. General Database Questions   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then group interview. Now is waiting for the response from the company.

Interview Questions

• When you have conflict with your teamwork, how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Phone screen by HR, then group interview with 3 or 4 people, then hiring interview by hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a manager or individual contributor.   1 Answer
    • There were no questions that were outside what you will find in most standard interview questions lists.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One does not negotiate with the Dutch! Take it or leave it.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in October 2010.

Interview

The process involved several interviews including a panel interview with the group of people that I would be managing. The interview process went well and included several senior IT managers and directors. The process also included an interview with a business operaitons manager supported by the IT group which I thought was a good idea.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Waltham, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Met at career fair, followed up with two phone calls, then an onsite interview. Onsite had no technical questions, just 3 behavioral 30 minute sections. One of the interviews seemed racist, they didn't seem open to a woman of color joining their all white all male all over 45 years old team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was somewhat intimidating since it was a group panel. After I made it past that phase I had to go through a presentation process followed by another group panel interview as well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Gainesville, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Resume based screening. Questions on the experience related to responsibilities for the position. The projects were thoroughly asked questions upon as well as the understanding of the projects they were embarking on

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Was sent follow up questions. Then scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was about 40 minutes long. Nothing too crazy. Pretty basic. Very transparent process I was even given a date I would know if I got the job or not

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One on the phone, the other on campus. Very conversational interview. The employer was trying to see if your skills and mindset match the company well.

Interview Questions

• Go through your past experience.
      Some behavioral questions to see your response in a certain scenario.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Mayfield, OH (US)) in November 2008.

Interview

Questions related to my field were asked during the phone interview. Later on, during the personal interview, a small test was given.

Interview Questions

• Regarding sampling times of an analog signal, analog circuitry, etc.   Answer Question
    • how to perform Bubble search   1 Answer