Philips Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Marketing

Philips Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

My initial phone interview was with one manager. My second phone interview was with two managers. The phone interview with basic technical questions. My interviewer was kind of awkward and it seemed like he wasn't prepared to give the interview. We talked for about 30 minutes and it seemed like most answers I gave he checked on a sheet of paper.I was offered the role nearly three months later.

Interview Questions

• Heavily technical with great emphasis being placed on relevant experience and collaboration.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Madison, WI (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

One phone Interview and an in person interview. after the in person waited 2 weeks and then got an offer. The process was good. went through a staffing agency but have had no problems since

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA (US)).

Interview

Not very sophisticated process. Not many good managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They are cheap

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

The recruiters were very responsive and quick to contact me. After that I was interviewed by managers in the headquarters on the East Coast. Finally I was called into Bothell--twice. The second time I had to present on a giant screen to who knows how many people. It was incredibly uncomfortable. I was among the finalists and later heard the "successful" candidate is absolutely miserable.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a successful marketing campaign you participated in   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process included interviews with the recruiter, hiring manager, peers and HR. The interview included both in person and phone. There was an offer and background check.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? Experience working with a multi-national company.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Orlando, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was long but not bad. I had to go through two rounds of interviews. One was formal and the other one I had to present about myself for about an hour which was nerve wrecking but nice because you get to let them get to know you as a person.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrysville, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Murrysville, PA (US)).

Interview

I got the internship through someone I knew in the company, so I got interviewed on a phone call. There were several interview phone calls before I was offered the position. Every person I talked to was very friendly and there were not any awkward pauses in the conversation.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn, and we set up an initial phone screen. After that call, I was passed to an in-house recruiter who set up the rest of my interviews. There were a couple more phone calls and then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions were about my skills and experiences.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews to capture case, fit and leadership, with hiring manager, HR, and higher level managers. Pretty standard case interview questions with other interviewers driving using their own interview style.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Istanbul (Turkey)) in March 2016.

Interview

First, a HR specialist made a phone call and asked some expected questions about my resume, than they invite me to company for interviewing with HR director. After the evaluation process, I was invited for the last step,interviewing with marketing manager.

The results are not announced yet but it mainly contains behavioral questions. The last interview took over an hour. -pretty long for an internship position-

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.