Philips Personal Response Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Personal Response Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.5

Personal Response Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Very Simple.
You apply online and then they call you for automated prompted phone interview. From there if you pass that then you will get a phone screening. The next step was a computer test. Then a 1-1 interview. Once you accept the position you will have to attend a 4 week training that is paid and pass a final exam in order to be placed on the call center floor.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Basic questions. How do you manage in times of distress? That's important   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Personal Response Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

1st was a phone interview with the recruiter and then came the group interview with three of their management staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was fixed, no negotiating it.

Personal Response Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview via HR. Typing & Behavior test at the company + job shadow for 1/2 hour with staff on the floor (this part ensure you whether you feel you able to handle the job, or not) + meet HR & Department' Team Leader for face-to-face interview. Also, Language interview over the phone, for example if you speaks French.

Interview Questions

• What skills bring you to be qualified into this position ?   Answer Question

Personal Response Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips in November 2013.

Interview

pretty fast. 2 weeks after appliance. interviewed and hired. training last for 6 weeks than you go on floor to save lives. one must skill .. being able to type fast .. average word per minute ~ 68

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you made prooof of leadership?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Personal Response Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

You submit your resume on the site, they call you. there's a computer test about listening to conversation and answering questions like you are in a call-center. then there's a typing test to see your speed.

Personal Response Associate Interview

Interview

There was 2 people I had to interview wit, both from the management of the department. Very quick interview, and very patient. Started off with basic interview questions. Then asked.m me scenario questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.