Philips Procurement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Procurement Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.7

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Gainesville, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my University Career Website. They requested an onsite interview but I was out of the state so they allowed me to do it over the phone. Was only asked two vague questions which threw me off. No technical questions. Interviewers very awkward and couldn't answer my questions straightforwardly

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and efficient. I interviewed with the hiring manager for the position and it lasted only about a half hour. That very day I had a phone interview with his manager who would make the final decision. I got an answer from them that same day.

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Contacted the HR by email first (send the CV and my brief introduction)and talked on the phone to arrange the interview time. Then take the documents needed and attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you relate your skills to the content of your job?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.