Philips Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Product Manager

Philips Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

the interview process was easy enough. the director will give you a tour of the factory also introduce you to all the important people in the factory. asking your experience on what you do, your salary expectation...etc

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

After three different phone screenings, flew me across the Pacific Ocean to interview me during the holiday season. The interview took all day..met with dept heads, division heads, technical people, other product managers..it was grueling..

Interview Questions

• Majority of the questions were related to products and market segment related.   1 Answer

From my POV, I just didn't click with my direct supervisor. She seemed to be very set to her own way of doing things and not open to new ideas.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee and after a phone interview with HR, had a phone conversation with the hiring manager. Following this, I was invited for an on-site interview to Bothell. This lasted about 3.5 hours meeting 4 members of the division. While the hiring manager sounded really positive at the end of the visit, I did not hear back for almost 2 weeks. The recruiter also spoke to three of my personal references in the mean time. Ultimately, they chose to offer the position to another candidate. Overall, the Philips team was positive and enthusiastic, but for the last two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions and problem solving scenarios   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Most unprofessional experience. Interviewer was unprepared & didn't even know role location. Recruiter evaded me by canceling 3 meetings last minute, so she would need to give me bad news.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

to the point and very very good interview process ; Quiet comprehensive and detailed process' The initial screening seems to be very very detailed ; the interviewer asked well rounded questions and also gave an opportunity to ask several questions . Overall it was a fair interview

Interview Questions

• q> why do you prefer this role ?
      2> Why do you like this company ?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in November 2011.

Interview

Reacted about 2 weeks after submission.
    In depth interview with the senior executive, tour around the show room in which he asked my opinion on the various products. All very pleasant and respectful.
    Was able to get my points across.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about this product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kol

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Kol) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was a 5 stage process, involving different people i would have to work with. Starting from Director of Product Managent to Senior Product Manager, a good mix of people, to talk to.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.