Philips Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

The company posted the position in March and I applied soon thereafter.
Interview process started only after I had an inside reference prod HR and the hiring manager after my reference recommended me for the position. First interview was with a junior recruiter who asked the basics. Second interview was with a senior recruiter who dug a little more deeply into my background. Both were phone interviews. The next interview was an hour long phone interview with the hiring manager who promised an in person interview with his peers. That was scheduled, met with the peers and the hiring manager for a sum total of 5 hours. The last interview was the division head which was all of 30 minutes. Count the amount of time I spent.. a sum total of 7.5 hours. Unreal! That’s time I will not get back. While I did not get an offer, I had to follow up no less than 20 times to finally get some closure. Found the process to be very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter via telephone. The recruiter asks the standard questions regarding background, education, experience, potential fit and capabilities of performing the duties therein.

Second interview was in-person, panel-based, and presentation style. You are asked to present a Powerpoint on yourself while highlighting 4-5 bullet points that are given to you by the recruiter preceding the interview. It is not meant to test your Powerpoint acumen but rather how you deal with the pressure of being the point person.

Third interview was with the VP of the Midwest region.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

they took forever and they did not answer any questions i had i would work with them in the future for now i am improving myself and getting better experience and teaching my self how to do better at my job

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips in January 2008.

Interview

There was a panel of 6 employees, two managers and four senior project managers. THe interview lasted approx 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging project you've worked on in the past and how did you work through it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips in June 2011.

Interview

Applied for an internal position as an internal candidate. Still went through recruiter for the first interview. Then met 1:1 interviews with 3 people. Then had informal meeting with hiring manager which resulted in a final panel interview with the same three individuals where I had to present answers to project based questions.

Interview Questions

• Your manager has been requested to provide presentation material to the Senior Director in the morning and comes to you for help. How would you proceed to assist.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Straightforward Quick update

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Extremely irresponsible towards social aspects. They keep calling round after another and internally also keep scouting via references. So a person who comes for interview has to keep coming, live with long waiting time at reception. Respect for each candidate must increase.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in January 2012.

Interview

Straight forward and standard interview with a panel of HR, hiring manager and senior manager. There were multiple candidates interviewing for multiple roles. Most candidates were young and fresh out of business and engineering schools. HR was helpful to guide thru the whole process

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed by Philips in Poland.
    Very unprofessional and mean recruitment.
    No update in each stage of process until you call them back. Although they seems that they are logging your answers to their recruitment process but finally hiring manager interview you in very traditional way.

Interview Questions

• Why you leave your last job? What is your career achievement?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philips in January 2018.

Interview

Very long process. Interview meeting postponed multiple times. Meeting logistics not properly arranged (e.g. issues with accessing premises due to visitor not reported to the reception prior to the meeting; lack of proper planning of room availability- the interview was interrupted by another employee claiming the meeting room).
    Interviewers seemed to be not prepared for the meeting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.