Philips Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philips in August 2013.

Interview

Very intense, in the field interview process. Three interviews with hiring manager, two face to face interview with other reps, plus phone interview with VP. worth it!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The package was exceptional. Benefits started day one, company car, all expenses covered, 3 weeks vacation, top base salary, 3 months guarantee and top dollar.

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips (Stamford, CT (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The whole process was very rushed. I was contacted by a recruiter one day, and I had an interview set up with the company about two days later. The interview itself didn't take too long, it was about an hour. After leaving the interview, I never heard back from the company at all.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philips (Stamford, CT (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 managers one at a time in a very small room. First manager asked me about where I worked before and how it related to the position that was available. The second manager asked me about why I wanted to work here and how I heard about the position that was available. The third manager asked me similar questions the first two did but also told me about his previous experience years ago as a sales rep.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philips in January 2012.

Interview

The process is very long through this company is really all I have to say.

You go through the basic phone interviews, 1 on 1 and even a possible group interview with other reps or managers.

Make sure you come prepared and know the products ins and outs for what you would be selling. For bonus points go further into what the doctors or nurses would do research on and what that product would help. This definitely gets you further in the process.

Even though I did not land the position, I did get very far for my experience and even made some great relationships through the process. Something I have not yet experienced with any other company.

Interview Questions

• What are the books you have read and favorite book that had helped you become the salesman you are today?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

They were very straight to the point on your qualifications. Be aware of their said products (department you're applying for) and your advantages (what you bring to the company).

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2013.

Interview

Intense but simple, mainly about your former job experience, get to know your personality. They do care about the candidates´ English level since it is a very international company, many cases we will need to speak English.

Interview Questions

• How do you think about your personality?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

It was good not too lengthy, to the point, about strengths, challenges, previous experience, expectations for current role and decided in few weeks, overall it was good and accepted the offer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.