Philips Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Philips Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Philips

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Then two phone interviews with hiring manager. We had lots to talk about. An in-person interview with key stakeholders that lasted several hours.
It was a good fit. The interviews were easy.
I was offered the position, negotiated for more $ and vacation, received it and accepted the offer.
I regret joining this company, however, and am looking for a new job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate higher salary and vacation.

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews

Negotiation

non negatiable

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I was flown to a Philips location and interviewed with a Director and two Managers. They asked numerous questions about my technical background and how I work with team members. I left the interview invigorated and excited. I was given an offer while at the airport.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background and what makes you qualified for the position.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Spoke with HR interviewer for about 20 minutes. He seemed to he in a hurry so conversation was superficial and quick. He seemed to want to share more about his reason for calling than finding out how I qualify for position

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in moving forward to the next steps?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Philips in October 2009.

Interview

After applying online via the company's website, I was contacted by the company's internal recruiter. While she did not know much about the position,industry or organizational structure, she was kind and prompt.
    After the phone interview, I was scheduled for a group interview for a few weeks later. The group interview with the team was disorganized and there was tension among the members. After the team interview,the internal recruiter called me for a phone interview with HR. While she was nice too, she did not know much about the position or reporting structure. After this phone interview,the internal recruiter called to job offer me.The offer was from her, not the company's management or HR,which was odd. There was a lot of disconnect and inefficiencies. The background company took such a long time for verification, that I had to submit my tax forms.It was the longest interview+hiring process that I ever experienced and very unnecessary.

Interview Questions

• What would your former supervisor say about you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes,negotiated my start date and salary to the top of the range

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of interview - 1) HR round 2) immediate boss and 3) senior leader. They interviewed me on past experience , problem solving and team management issues.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.