Ping Identity Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ping Identity Interview Questions

Interviews at Ping Identity

3.1

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ping Identity.

Interview

I applied online. I completed the assessment courses they sent me and was contacted afterwards by the Senior Recruiter for a telephone interview. After my initial telephone interview I had two video interviews; one with the Director of Human Resources and the other with the Director of Global Talent Acquisition.

Everyone was incredibly informative and a joy to meet! I absolutely enjoyed the interview process with Ping Identity. I did not receive an offer for this position, but would absolutely consider applying again for other opportunities.

Interview Questions

Interview

On campus interview. One java question and one algorithm question. There are three software engineers in total. The interviewers are very nice and friendly. However, the internship got cancelled due to the pandemic.

Interview Questions

Ping Identity Response

23 Sep 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We too were very disappointed to cancel our internship program due to the impacts of coronavirus, and we are happy to hear you had an overall positive experience. We encourage you to reach out to your recruiter if you would be interested in pursuing a 2021 Summer internship at Ping. Thank you again for your interest.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Interview

Found the job posting on Glassdoor. Was sent an automated email to take 2 tests and be recorded. There are better ways to evaluate a person than cognitive assessments in 2020 (think Amazon model). Sadly, if this is the first impression of evaluating talent, it's a lazy approach that I don't want to be a part of. Too bad

Interview Questions

Ping Identity Response

23 Sep 2020 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative interview experience. We choose to use assessments as a part of our interview process because studies have shown they are a reliable source to indicate how an employee will perform. We hope that if you change your mind that you will reconsider a position at Ping. Thank you again for your time and interest.

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ping Identity (Denver, CO (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

HR interview followed by an online assessment. My buddy was interviewing for the same position and did not have to take any assessments and went straight to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Ping Identity Response

23 Sep 2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our team regarding the Channel Manager role. We are surprised to hear that the process wasn't the same for all candidates. Please note that all future employees are required to take the assessment during the interview process. Thank you again.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ping Identity.

Interview

Someone reached out to me right away after I submitted my application, and we scheduled an initial phone screening. The screening went extremely well, I completed both an online personality screening and an “intelligence test”. The second interview went quite well also, where I was given yet another project to complete—this time, a case study. The instructions were quite ambiguous, and I’m not sure if that was intentional or not. After spending hours completing the case study and building a presentation which I was to present in my final interview and submitting everything days prior to the deadline, I was told that they were “moving forward with another candidate”. I feel like I wasted so much time on all of the assessments they put me through. I wish their process wouldn’t put applicants through so many assessments and time consuming projects unless they were more certain that they wanted to hire that person.

Interview Questions

Ping Identity Response

24 Sep 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time not only to leave a review, but also to prepare for your interview presentation. We are always looking to improve our interview process, and your feedback is helpful insight to make the necessary changes. Thank you again.

Associate Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ping Identity in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process at Ping was timely and enjoyable. The hiring manager was very friendly and made me feel at ease the whole time! I ended up accepting another job offer before the interview process concluded, but I loved learning about the culture at Ping.

Interview Questions

Ping Identity Response

24 Sep 2020 – Human Resources

We are happy to hear that you had a positive interview experience and enjoyed getting to know our Tech Writing team. We agree that they are a friendly bunch! We hope that you're enjoying your new role, and that you will reconsider Ping if you find yourself in the position to be looking for something new again. Thank you for your time and interest.

GRC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ping Identity (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Shortlisted for a CCAT exam which is an aptitude test and it's easy to pass with a small preparation. The next round is phone interview with one of the recruiters.

Security Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ping Identity (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Spoke with a technical recruiter. Very good conversation where it felt like he actually learned about who I am rather than reviewing a checklist of experiences. He was also very good further about describing the role, the team, who the position reports to and goals they have within department.

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied and received a form email asking me to complete a recorded assessment. No other contact was made. I take this as fairly insulting at this point in my career. This also says a lot about the culture here and it doesn't seem good. Applying for a job should be a conversation not an interrogation.

I'm not going to take unpaid time to complete an assessment when we haven't even had an initial conversation about the position. If this company is focused on finding robots instead of humans to hire then I guess they have the right focus.

Interview Questions

• Complete the assessment while we watch you.   3 Answers

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ping Identity (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

a phone call, in person with some algorithm problems. study cracking the coding interview and you will be fine. they asked the kangaroo problem that's common on leetcode. it wasn't too hard.

Interview Questions

• nothing crazy. they actually said they picked randomly from cracking the coding interview. I think they did the kangaroo step problem. it's standard stuff. the behavior questions are all pretty normal too.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.