Platform9 Systems Cloud Solution Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Platform9 Systems Cloud Solution Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Platform9 Systems

1 Interview Review

Cloud Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Platform9 Systems (Pune) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was well organized. But when I was interviewed, it seems there was no need of the a Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) for their organization as there were only one customer from my region. And main objective was to setup the support in India to handle support 24x7 across the Geo. Hence if there is no need then no point in wasting time on interviewing the candidate.

But during the interview process I spoke with few Solution architects, Support Director, Product VP, regional head and I must say all were awesome technical guys and they really love what they are working for. It was an amazing discussion with each member during the period of my discussion.

They were primarily looking for some one with strong virtualization and cloud background but who can focus on their upcoming kubernetes platform as well.

They were calling it as a CSA role but it was more like a TAM role where someone will be focused on few customers/accounts for the on-boarding process and to take care of them from day 2.

Interview Questions

• We have discussed on may topics like design, migration, troubleshooting, provisioning of infra and application, performance tuning, automation. So nothing very specific. Its the normal question that you can expect at the CSA level.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.