Pluralsight Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pluralsight Interview Questions

Interviews at Pluralsight

Technical Onboarding Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pluralsight.

Interview

Pluralsight has a very thorough interview process. I was referred by someone in the company for the role. And my first interview was with the head of the department. My process was a little unusual given COVID19 but I enjoyed their process.

After my first phone screen I had 4 additional interviews within 2 weeks. The entire process was well organized!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Pluralsight and this role?   Answer Question
    • What's the #1 metric you need to track in this role?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your technical, consulting, and project management background.   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight.

Interview

It was quick and painless. First you talk with a recruiter from Pluralsight, then you may move on to talk to the actual team you'll be working for, after a skill assessment.

Product Design Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight.

Interview

The interview process was long, but all of the people that I talked with were really engaged and interested in getting to know me as a person. They really took time to understand my working style and how I would fit into the organization. I felt like their demeanor was what convinced me to take the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about all of my portfolio pieces.   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was thorough and challenging but without any unnecessary or meaningless hoops to jump through or complexity. I had a call with a recruiter, interview with the hiring manager, and a panel presentation / discussion with manager and other leadership.

Interview Questions

• How do your skills and experience translate to success in this role?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Draper, UT (US)).

Interview

Overall the interview process was a fun and pleasant experience. Started with a phone call with the recruiter asking general questions about experience and background, followed by a take home coding assignment which involved determining package dependency order for a package installer, then a video call with a couple members of the team discussing technical aspects of coding assignment. Next step was supposed to be an onsite but received an email from the recruiter stating due to covid19 they are slowing down their hiring. :/

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience and background by recruiter. More technical questions about coding assignment asked during video call.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight.

Interview

I first had a phone call with a university recruiter from the company. She answered any questions that I had and just wanted to learn a little bit about myself. It was not an intimidating phone conversation and was very helpful. I then had a video interview with a person from the part of the organization in which I would work. After that, I was sent a few prompts and sent in writing samples.

Interview Questions

• What company has a good social media strategy, and what specific tactics of theirs seem most effective to you?   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The process included a brief exploratory call with a recruiter, two interviews with the hiring manager, a brief peer interview and final with the VP of Enterprise Sales. It was a great experience that provided solid insight into the leadership team, the culture and understanding of the goals and expectations associated with the role. The sales team at Pluralsight is really incredible - it is made of sales leaders vs managers.

Interview Questions

• What would your sales managers tell me about your strengths and what you do that drives them crazy?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst, Digital Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

This was one of my best interview experiences to date. The talent team was really helpful throughout & kept me fully informed of logistics so I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Once onsite, I had the chance to speak to 5 different stakeholders/potential future coworkers. Everyone was extremely down to earth, and struck a great balance of drive to understand if I had the right toolkit for the team & more importantly, if I would be able to fit in and contribute to the culture.

There were a couple of business case questions to poke at critical thinking skills, but more than anything it was focused on understanding your prior background & experience with projects of a similar nature. The best preparation is to understand what you can bring to the company & know what you want from a role.

Interview Questions

• How would you think about where to invest in terms of acquiring B2C or B2B customers?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluralsight (South Jordan, UT (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

After a short orientation to the goals and organization of the company, we had three 30 minute interviews with different members of the team. They each focused on different subjects - our work, Pluralsight's work, and how our previous experiences applied to Pluralsight's values and mission statement.

Interview Questions

• How have you applied the value "Be accountable for excellence" in your own life and work experience?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Farmington, UT (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an awesome recruiter that really got me excited about Pluralsight. They asked me about which company values I resonated with, about my life, and other basic things. From there, after a few days I was invited to an on-site interview where I met with the sales manager. The environment was very welcoming and inclusive - down to the front desk girl who made me feel at home. I left the interview feeling validated and excited about the potential of working at PS.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.