Cover image for Polestar Solutions & Services India

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Polestar Solutions & Services India Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 131 of over 131 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Polestar Solutions & Services India

Application

I interviewed at Polestar Solutions & Services India

Interview

it was online and telephonic based. First round was telephonic then aptitude then video recording round, then it was technical and final was hr round. overall process was smooth and easy.

Interview Questions
  • Normal questions, anyone can answer.
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Very bad interview experience. The interviewer was not professional, I am a fresher and even I know how to conduct an interview. The guy was just relaxing on his chair and scrolling through his phone, didn't ask me anything about myself or my projects or fields of interest. Just asked me two questions and the interview was done in 10 minutes. I had to wait for 5 hours for this!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1h

works at

Capgemini

Hello Fishes Capgemini retention package 23 LPA + 2L retention bonus + my variable pay after taking resignation back. Having an offer from Accenture 27.94 LPA and 27% variable and level 8. HCL 28.5LPA E3.1 band. In discussion with Wipro 24 fix + variable. Still 40 days notice period is left might be will get 1 or two more offers if lucky. YOE 11 years Technology Dotnet Fullstack + Azure Please suggest good option.Capgemini Tata Consultancy Infosys Accenture Cognizant HCL Technologies Wipro

6 Comments

Tech India

185.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Polestar Solutions & Services India~1009703
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Polestar Solutions & Services India? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Polestar Solutions & Services India employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Polestar Solutions & Services India

Application

I interviewed at Polestar Solutions & Services India

Interview

Based on the resume it was asked and it was normal and they have a 2 year bond and they are also giving a training of 4 months in the 8th sem

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Polestar Solutions & Services India (Noida) in Oct 2022

Interview

1st Round was Aptitude & Technical Round. 50 questions were there. 5 SQL questions were also asked. 2nd Round was a Technical interview. They asked us to visit their office in Noida. 3rd Round was Hr interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Polestar Solutions & Services India

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polestar Solutions & Services India in Oct 2022

Interview

First there was aptitude round. After shortlist there were two rounds namely technical and hr. Aptitude round was taken in vega platform. Aptitude and programming questions were there. Negative marking was there for incorrect answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howrah

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Polestar Solutions & Services India (Howrah) in Oct 2022

Interview

Easy to moderate interview process following by online aptitude test. Interview was consist of basic programming questions, aptitude and puzzles. Overall duration of the interview was of 30 minutes. Best of Luck.

Interview Questions
  • Write a sentence in reverse order. SQL question of JOIN. Aptitude question of probability.

Polestar Solutions & Services India

Application

I interviewed at Polestar Solutions & Services India

Interview

The process was quick and the recruiter were really impressive. What I liked was the turn around time was really quick. The company has a well articulated process and I would recommend if you are looking to build career in the field of Analytics, go for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Polestar Solutions & Services India (Noida) in Sept 2022

Interview

There are 3 rounds (mcq round, technical interview,hr interview) Mcq round is easy .in the technical interview they ask about prime numbers probability,joins. Then hr question in which 1 puzzle question is asked and some normal question .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

it had 3 rounds first online test second= technical third= HR in first round the questin were from logical reasoning and aptitiute and data structure. question were easy but time was less so quick thinking was needed 2nd round it was pretty easy they asked a coding question, puzzle,DBMS, sql querries, and about project from your resume . third round in this they were sking normal HR question to me they asked tell me about your family why you want to work here my academics

Interview Questions
  • write the code for reversining a number write code for square root of a number

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Polestar Solutions & Services India (Calcutta) in Sept 2022

Interview

I applied through the campus drive. First Online test. Then Technical Interview. Then HR round. It's interviews are in offline mode. The Questions will be from Puzzles and little about your programming language.

Interview Questions
  • It's mostly about Puzzles and Possibilities?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Interviews

Polestar Solutions & Services India Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Polestar Solutions & Services India as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Developer and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Business Intelligence Analyst and Business Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Polestar Solutions & Services India takes an average of 5 days when considering 143 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 7 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Polestar Solutions & Services India according to 143 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 23.27%