Polycab Wires Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polycab Wires (Pune) in August 2015.

Interview

Very bad to be honest, they selected 100 students out of 1400 through aptitude test. 48 through G.D. and out of those 48 only hired 7 students.for others it was waste of their time for 2 days.

Interview Questions

• normal Hr questions, and questions and your final year project   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polycab Wires (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruitment process was an open campus drive.
    It comprises of 3 rounds:-
    1. Written Paper :- MCQ TYPE 60 questions (30 quants+logical, 30 technical questions)
    2. Group Discussion :- some of the topics were USE OF SMART PHONES, COMPARISION OF LIFE OF OLDER PEOPLE AND THIS GENERATION etc.
    3. Personal Interview(+HR) :- Simple Basics were asked from favorite subject, simple HR questions

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polycab Wires (Ahmedabad) in February 2013.

Interview

Through consultancy and internal Reference

Interview Questions

• All questions are easy and not difficult question   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Polycab Wires (Mumbai) in June 2012.

Interview

Very nice experience.
    Interviewer asked me about my previous work ex.
    how you are going to sell the wire & cables.
    Do you have idea about the channel sales.
    product knowledge
    process knowledge
    system information specially CRM, MS Office

Interview Questions

• Previous work background. what do you know about Polycab.   1 Answer

GET Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds
    Around 300 people were here

Written test : 30 min for 30 aptitude questions and another 30min for 30 technical questions(126 out of 300 were shortlisted)
    GD : General topics..talk as much as you can
    Around 40 people shortlist from 126
    Interview : There were 2 panel for interview.. one panel had 3 interviewer and another had 2 interviewer..Both technical and HR together
    Be thorough about your project and they will ask the favourite subject..they ask questions on your favourite subject if they know about the subject

GET Interview

Interview

It seems to be a good work culture in polycab. First was the technical and aptitude round ,then two rounds of interview. Their hospitality service is very good.Overall it was good experience.

Interview Questions

• About project and how we can handle various situations in office work.   Answer Question

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polycab Wires (Pune).

Interview

Off campus drive at SIT lonawala. Application on the spot. Around 900 candidates. Candidates were from mechanical electrical branch . They selected 4 candidates. Vacancies were 20. Aptitide test held on day 1 . Group discussion test held on day 1 till 11pm . Hr interview held on day 2

Interview Questions

• 3 rounds
      1 aptitude (technical quantitative and logical reasoning)
      2 group discussion ( my topic was decision of 100 smart cities in India
      3 HR rounf   Answer Question

Q A Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polycab Wires (Vadodara) in November 2015.

Interview

First they took written exam which was followed by group discussion on the same day also result was declared on same day. Next day the selected candidates were called at site and personal interview was conducted there.

Interview Questions

• Which is your preferred department?   1 Answer

Greduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halol

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Polycab Wires (Halol) in January 2019.

Interview

The Interview has 2 rounds: 1) MCQ test 2) PersonalInterview
    The Test Content 60 question and duration is 1 hr. 30 Aptitude question + 30 technical questions Technical Question
    Around at 4:00 pm PI starts.There 4 person panel. They ask Technical +HR related Question.

Interview Questions

• Ask About yourself?
      Tell me about Your Projects?
      Technical Questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.