Posist Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Posist Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Posist Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Posist Technologies (New Delhi) in October 2020.

Interview

Please do not waste time for this company. It was initiated by company HR. First they scheduled technical round with technical lead who is in this company from last 10 years. He was having no knowledge what is the role of BA. Then after some day she scheduled another round of interview with the founder of that company he is with full attitude. He do not even know why he is hiring BA. The interview lasted for 10 mins. If you do not want to hire anyone why you wasting time?

I will suggest you please do not apply for this company I read the reviews as well. That founder looks like a goon only and with full attitude.

Stop wasting time of candidates when you can’t afford them.

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Posist Technologies.

Interview

Firstly HR Round on call. Telephonic round is formal and professional with the some manager and then one sales assessment test and that needs to be submitted online. Then interveiw round

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Posist Technologies.

Interview

Haphazard with timelines not being met...lower level management people not calling in on time..having absurd questions...to the higher level folks wanting everything from 14 hr work days to matching their perceived notions of excellence. Typical case of an Organization being run by petty individuals.

Interview Questions

• Same old stuff about having to explain your stints with your previous employers....nothing new....most interviewers are just going through the motions   Answer Question

Systems Developer Interview

Interview

The hr team can’t speak properly. They were completely unaware of the job description and requirements. Be cautious on the salary calculations they give on offer. No induction process. Culture is horrible and not there. Only 2-3 people run the company and they call there behaviour as culture. Dictators and slave masters. CEO thinks he’s a king and his mrs. is queen. Ceo talks as if he is the only person who understands business and everyone else is a bacchha. Everyone else is a slave in their kingdom. Hr head is a chamchi and doesnt understand what hr is to do. I shud hv listened to my friend who warned me abt this company. Its a shop ka seth type job ...not for professionals.

Interview Questions

• Totally irrelevant questions and the hr person has already decided what answer she wants to hear. Does not like open or out of box thinking   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Interview

Interview

Hr was not at all professional. They font even know why they are hiring and for what post. They are quite clueless. In fact theu couldnt brief properly that what the company do

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Posist Technologies.

Interview

I had applied through a employee of the company. I received email from them citing the schedule of interview. It was two round interview 1. HR, 2. Tech.
    When I went there only two candidates had beed called that day, one is me and the other candidate was from management background.

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Posist Technologies.

Interview

Firstly, they conducted an online MCQ test which consisted of 20 questions. The questions were output based questions in C, with a couple of questions from DBMS and OOPS. The difficulty level was average. The shortlisted students from this round proceeded to the next round. There, we were given a problem statement and we had to make an application in 3 hours, with language and technology open to our choice. We had to upload the code of that application to our github profile and send them the link to view that code.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Posist Technologies.

Interview

OnCampus Interview Round
    1st Round was online technical test which was easy enough. Shuffling of tabs was allowed.
    2nd Round was quite difficult which was a coding round.
    If you clear round 2, you will be called at their office for Interview which is totally about Node JS.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Posist Technologies (New Delhi).

Interview

Posist came to our college( one in IPU-GTBIT). It was a 2-day process. The first day had 2 rounds which were elimination rounds. 1st round was an MCQ + self-introduction round where MCQs where on C, C++, DBMS and time complexities. It also included a section where one had to write about their projects and submit GitHub links and also were asked to explain them in brief.
    The shortlisted students were moved to the 2nd round( I was one of those) where there was a 3 hr coding test. There was one question that was to be completed which used the concepts of trees, linked lists, hashing, and of course one's problem-solving skills. There was no language barrier and one was even free to add their own creativity and add UI to the solution.

After this, the shortlisted students went to the interview rounds. There were 2 rounds, one technical and one HR.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Posist Technologies.

Interview

I am Describing my latest procedure for the Posist.Posist Came to our college. There are four rounds.
    First round was Based on the Technical Knowledge in which they asked many basics Questions but with tricky And on Pointers concept there were many questions. So, If your basics with OOPs and pointers are good ,you can easily tackle this round.
    After that Second round was based on one coding Problem .Duration for round two is 3 Hours and for round one is 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.